Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY - LAN HA (Lunch, Dinner)
Pass By: Halong Bay Vietnam
- 8.15- 8.30 am: You will be picked up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter). It takes 2,5 hours on the express way and shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf around 11.30.
- 12.00: Check in & Relax on Luxury Cruise.
Enjoy the welcome drink and listening cruise manager briefly delivers safety introduction. Then you will check in your cabin.
- 12.45 – 14:00: Enjoy Fantastic International buffet lunch while the cruise will get you far away from the frequented areas of Halong bay and head to the magnificent scenery in Lan Ha Bay – a hidden charm who has lived in the quiet shadows of its famous twin Halong Bay for a long time. The ship cruised past Finger Islet, Frog Islet and hundreds of uniquely shaped limestone pinnacles.
- 15.00: Explore Lan Ha - Ha Long bay, hit the water on kayak and go swimming
+ Option 1: Visit Dau Be Island - one of the most beautiful islands located in the South East of Ha Long bay. It is time to discover Halong bay on your own with your travel buddies – sharing kayak. Go explore the beauty of nature in hidden lagoon with lots of stalactites hanging down from the cave ceiling. This activity might depend on the tide level of the bay. In case the tide level is too high or too low, we will do kayaking in Dark Cave, Bright Cave area. There is a stop for those who wish to swim and go snorkeling in the lush green water.
+ Option 2: In the days of too high tide (usually seasonal), visit the giant fish and the floating village. We will do kayaking in the water body that embraces one of the most beautiful floating villages of the bay. While kayaking, you will have opportunities to learn more about another typical value of the region: the daily life of local fishermen. You will also have a brief look at the geology of the karst mountains that beautify the surrounding.
- 17.00: Cooking demonstration
Back to cruise after outdoor activities, it’s time to relax with a cocktail. Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise. On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew. Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight.
19.00: Taste the life with Deluxe Dinner Set Menu
After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watch the movie in the restaurant, enjoy Spa treatment.You will stay overnight on cruise.
Accommodation included: Overnight on Luxury Cruise 5-Star
Day 2: DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI CAT BA – HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
Pass By: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
- 6.00: Do Tai-chi on sundeck to refresh your body and mind. Sunrise photo hunt.
Wake up in tranquility and start your second day. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful.
- 7.15: Passing amazing karts towers to Cat Ba Island and visit Viet Hai Village.
Our crew will take you to Viet Hai Village, a small village located in the midst of jungles, covered by high mountains range of Cat Ba National Park. Spending around 30 minutes for biking along, you will feel the peaceful atmosphere, charming scenery of a typical village in the North of Vietnam.
- 9:15: Return to cruise
You may simply relax on the cruise then spend few minutes to settle your bill and check out from 9.15-10.00 am
- 10:00: Enjoy delightful lunch
During the time well prepared lunch is served, Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of karts mountains towards the Harbour.
12.15 - 12.45: Disembark Cruise and farewell the crew.
Return at Tuan Chau Wharf and get ready for driving back to Hanoi
15.00 - 15.30: Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. End of unforgettable trip
No accommodation included on this day.