* Guide of CHD TRAVEL picks up guests at hotel around 08h00’ and depart to Draysap waterfall. On the way, photostop at the Srepok bridge and river.
• The Srepok River runs from Đắk Lắk Provinceto Cambodia in the west and joins the Mekong near Stung Treng
* On arrival at the waterfall, guests will have nice pictures of mushroom and long houses-on-stilts.
* Learn about the flora in the forestalong the way to the waterfall.
* Visit impressive waterfall of Draysap:
- Away 30km from Buon Ma Thuot City, Draysap as E-de language means the Misty waterfall. The misty is by the its water falls from about 30m height, 100m length creating an amazing veil of mist.
* Walk along the path leading up to the fresh stream where guests can have swim.
* Go through the natural forest, soft trekking from 3km to 7km is more highly appreciated.
* Stop and relax at cascade Gia Long. Picnic lunch.
- At beautiful Gia Long cascade, guests are amazed to see the typical geological type of magma, composed of stacked rock masses, originated from volcanic eruptions or explore some ever-blued ponds (guests can have swim).
* Return to Buon Ma Thuot, on the way drop into coffee plantations and pepper gardens.
* Visit the local village Tuôr of the E-de.