Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City
By Way to Bangkok
Explore Pattaya on a full-day tour with a guide who shows you sacred monuments, picturesque coastal views & famous landmarks. You’ll visit the Big Buddha temple (Wat Phra Yai), head to a viewpoint that overlooks Pattaya Bay, and stop at the top landmarks in Pattaya. This tour provides an overview of the city that is perfect for first-time visitors. - Enjoy Indian, Muslim or local thai food - Travel by air-conditioned vehicle with a local guide - Entrance fees to all attractions - Check out the famous Sanctuary of Truth - See Buddhist statues at Wat Phra Yai - Great photo ops of the Gulf of Thailand - Unique experience at Floating Market Pattaya - Take tons of selfie at Art in Paradise Pattaya.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Indian, Muslim or local thai food
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Sanctuary Of Truth
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Art in Paradise Pattaya
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - City Center Pattaya District area (3 KM radius area) with namely North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya & Pattaya Beach Road
- Central Pattaya, 333/99 หมู่ที่ 9 ตําบล Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand You can also join our tours at PATTAYA Meeting Points - 1st Floor from the beach road side, next to Pattaya Soi 8 Police Station Central Shopping Mall Pattaya
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146991P234
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City
What you can expect during your visit
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City?
- How much is Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City?
- Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City price starts from ₹ 13,009.46. Discover and book Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City?
- Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City is hosted by Way to Bangkok. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Way to Bangkok on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Tour to the Famous Landmarks of Pattaya City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146991P234
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Sanctuary Of TruthStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Pattaya Floating MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Jomtien BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Big Buddha TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Pattaya City Sign - ViewpointStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Bali Hai PierStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Walking Street PattayaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Beach roadStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 10Art in Paradise PattayaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Quick essential tour
We enjoyed our tour and guide, however I do think it is overpriced. . The temples were beautiful but next time I t…
There was no one there to greet us we were refused entry to fast track so we had to use the normal lane which meant…
Don t worth it , don t works with iPhone correctly…
I came with my son (I live at phuket ) decide to go to see . I pay with a app tiqets (a lot cheaper !!! Thank you) …
3 small islands, very close each other, less time for travelling. Feeding fish was fun, my daughter really enjoyed …
Reclining Buddha of BKK
Amazing is an understatement. For history & culture fanatics, this is the right place for you. Take time to read th…
This was a wonderfulful night on the river. Helps to have beautiful weather. (Waited to book till we found a night…
We will very disappointed of the trip.We pay for the trip is fully paid for the entrance fee but the tour guide sti…
Definitely a must visit places. So pretty and amazing craftmanship! Make sure you have to correct clothes for templ…
Food was not nice burger ground beef could have been anything in it and also cold. So so so disappointed with the whole experie
Family afternoon out. Burgers were not like burgers ground supposedly beef and they were not hot at all. Chips ho…
1 Day in nakron pathom
Temple in Nakhon Pathom Province It's a really nice tip, I visited it with a friend. It's very beautiful here. Ther…
Overall this is a very good way to see more of Thailand and enjoy the culture. The activities were well timed and t…
scam at 2000
you this company think they can take can get a taxi anywhere in the city for max 200 return its 150 baht to get in…
Let me just start by saying that this tour was really good. Staff were all fantastic. The whitewater rafting was am…
Felt rushed from the time we were picked up. Driver was very quick, obviously running late to meet the rest of the…
Good for pictures
It was a very similar to other day trips ive done. Very crowded and very tiring the food is average and its hot i d…