Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch
By Sightseeing Chiang Mai By Sun Leisure World
Enjoy your private day trip (Family friendly) with your English speaking tour guide while exploring the beauty of Pattaya without a hassle since this tour includes a round trip transfer.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-61, max of 15 per group
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round Trip Transfer
- Admission Fee
- English speaking guide
- Lunch (Indian, Vegetarian, Local Thai)
- Entry/Admission - Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
- Entry/Admission - Pattaya City Sign - Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan)
- Entry/Admission - Anek Kuson Sala (Viharnra Sien)
- Entry/Admission - Gems Gallery Pattaya
- Entry/Admission - Walking Street Pattaya
- Any other things not mentioned in program
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick-up at the hotel lobby We can provide free Pick-up for below Area: North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya, & Beach Road NOTE: Jomtien area, Na Jomtien, Sattahip, Pratumnak Road, Thapphraya, Thappasit, extra charge for transfer may vary
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163654P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch?
- How much is Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch?
- Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch price starts from ₹ 10,628.56. Discover and book Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch?
- Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch is hosted by Sightseeing Chiang Mai By Sun Leisure World. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sightseeing Chiang Mai By Sun Leisure World on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Selfie City Tour & Temple Tour of Pattaya with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163654P19
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Pattaya City Sign - ViewpointStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Buddha Mountain (Khao Chi Chan)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Anek Kuson Sala (Viharnra Sien)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Gems Gallery PattayaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Walking Street PattayaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Private Tour of Chiang Mai Temples with Noom
I wish I could leave a 10 star review for this private tour we had. When I booked the tour, there was only a small …
Really good tour with friendly, English speaking tour guide. Highly recommend!
This was a great morning tour to see the main temples outside of the Chiang Mai city. Our tour guide spoke good Eng…
Simply The Best
THE BEST! Som and James were both informative and entertaining. James expert navigation got us to see some of the m…
This tour was amazing …..Som & James are so wonderful. We had such a blast. They explain every area and really allo…
Great full day trip!
The four of this enjoyed this day trip. We travelled quite a distance but there were many stops and visits to break…
The tour was fantastic! The temples and surrounding buildings were certainly worth the trip. The tour guide was e…
Our tour guide, Som, was amazing!
Good, fun tour. Som, our tour guide definitely created a good experience for us. She took us round the city, let’s …
Great guide, terrible office organisation
Ooh, our guide, was fantastic! Efficient, very well informed, excellent English, great driver. She was worth a comp…
This tour is a must to see in Chiang Mai.
The guide made our tour even more special. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. This tour was the highlight of…
This is the worst experience ever! We’ve been queuing for 3 hours now. The food is not enough. The cooks just leave…
Absolutely loved this amazing tour of the various temples in Chiang Mai. The guide was so knowledgeable and kind. I…
Tour of Learning and Experiencing
We loved learning about Buddhism and seeing the local people engaging in their beliefs on a Sunday. The three Wats …
All three temples were beautiful, but we liked Wat Pha Lat the most. It is also called the secret temple and now we…
My husband and I were debating whether we wanted to book a tour or plan the temple trips ourselves, and we are so g…
Great day out.
Great day out seeing many different aspect of north Thailand. Lots of stops and time to look around at each place. …