Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 15m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entrance Ticket to Show
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel Transfers
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P246
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You have a choice of 2 shows and 3 types of seating
- I Asia Tip - Enjoy a pre drink at your own expense in the bar and lounge area
- The show is located approx 10-15 minutes away by local taxi in Jomtien
- Most travellers can participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket?
- Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket price starts from ₹ 1,897.87. Discover and book Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket cancellation policy?
- Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket?
- Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket is hosted by IAsia Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact IAsia Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the Line: Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P246
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Super fast service
Super fast immigration service in to Phuket, Thailand. Met straight from the plane, guided through immigration (no …
Smooth As Silk
Absolutely faultless, such a smooth operation even with the Chinese NY Celebrations taking place at Siam Icon. Neve…
Average At Best
Not really a cruise for couples - more suited for a group evening if you're in the mood for having a few drinks to …
As advertised a stunning viewpoint
The location is as advertised, nothing short of breath taking. Dinner at 6 allowed for sunset photos before dinner,…
Bbeautiful ambience inside the cruise ship with a mind blowing buffet dinner
Dinner with the cruise was GREAT. Redemption of tickets were easy, no print out needed. You just show your booking …
We definitely recommend anyone to join this tour, you will enjoy it!
Thanks to our sympathetic guide Nok we had a very informative and exciting day. She adapts the program to your pers…
Booked the show before we even left England, seated in row B. Lovely cocktails before the performance. We really en…
Worst experiences, food shortage happened for lunch which can be considered as unexpected error but no snookling w…
Long day, but good tour
Trip was very good, although a speaker in the van would have been very helpful to hear what the rep was saying. Dr…
Not required for my trip
My booking was cancelled due to Thai government disallowing fast track for the moment. We breezed through immigrati…
It was great, we had a lot of fun and made many photos. It was easy and we were impressed by the amount of effort a…
Good, but not quite there for us.
We visited on a Wednesday night in January - I have to say the theming and immersive element were world class! The …
Great ship, excellent food and trip. it was worth it.
So happy we managed to find spots for the dinner and that's thanks to the hotel staff helping with the reservation.
Was good but not the best Team are so friendly Some of the games not working and was under services No good numb…
Fast and smooth
My arrival flight was delayed, but nevertheless, the transfer to my connecting flight was going smoothly and fast, …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Friends
Good show ,nice staging and costumes but show tends to lean towards the asian market but otherwise an enjoyable show,
Written 28 July 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Danny6247, Being in Asia I suppose this is understandable and could be expected. Glad that you enjoyed the show. Best regards, Christopher Manager Product Manager - Tours & Activities Online I Asia Group
Written 5 August 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.