Visit: Promenada Chiangmai, 192-193, Moo 2 Tha Sala, Chiang Mai 50000 Thailand
- Discover the wonderland that is Chiangmai Ice Carving Show.
- Experience a different side of Siam in negative -8 to -15 degree Celsius.
- Explore the biggest ice Carving show in Thailand.
- Enjoy 2,000 square meters of ice sculptures carved directly from Harbin, Heilongjiang, China.
- Enjoy with exhibits and activities such as, ice sliding on the great wall of China.
- To stay warm inside this attraction, you will be greeted by the kind staff with overcoat to wear inside.
Office hours: Monday-Friday 11.00am-9.00pm
Saturday-Sunday and public holidays 10.00am-9.00pm