per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Guide
- Round Trip Transfer
- Entry/Admission - Koh Larn
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel You can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Level 29 The Offices at Central World 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan Pathum Wan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10330 Thailand An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Bangkok, Thailand Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area)
- Sun Leisure World, Level 29 The Offices at Central World 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand You can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Level 29 The Offices at Central World 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan Pathum Wan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91960P302
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok
What you can expect during your visit
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok?
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok price starts from ₹ 10,734.39. Discover and book Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok cancellation policy?
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok?
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok is hosted by Sight Seeing Bangkok. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sight Seeing Bangkok on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 12h. Discover and book Pattaya Coral Island Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91960P302
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPattayaPattaya Beach
- 1Koh LarnStop: 4 hours - Admission included09:30 : Take a boat from the beach to coral island. 12:45 : Arrive at coral island and lunch will be provided at local restaurant. After lunch is your free time for many kind of water sport ( optional ).Read morePass byPattaya Beach
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
First, I would like to say that I booked this trip for my friends and I very last minute (the night before) in hope…
Good tour, but language barrier.
I enjoyed the tour and the temples were beautiful and interesting. Our tour guide was friendly and efficient. Unfor…
Great temple and knowledge gathering experience
Our guide Kit was fantastic. He took time to explain things, never rushed us and gave is deep insight into the cult…
Frankly, this was a disappointment. Yes, we saw the temples as described and yes the guide took photos of me and pr…
Informative and comfortable
My guide was informative and extremely helpful explaining what I was looking at and the history behind it. I was co…
Was great one and my recommendation to have it as first day in your trip on Phuket as you will save a lot of money …
Perfect day out!
This tour was exceptional! Daisy was an excellent tour guide, person & photographer, it was so much fun! Van was ai…
Great half day tour
We really enjoyed our tour. Everything ran on time and Fa our guide was lovely, smiley and very informative. She ta…
Waste of a day
Not a good experience, Felt like a waste of time, Was waiting in taxi for 30mins outside a hotel on the way as t…
THIS IS NOT A TOUR. This is a shared taxi service
THIS IS NOT A TOUR. This is a shared taxi service with a brief/vague intro as we pulled up to each stop. All of t…
Phuket City Tour - fantastic!
We had the best tour guide Mawin, he was extremely bubbly and friendly and he was really happy and willing to look …
Our guide Pat was excellent and very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain each temple in detail along with s…
lovely trip, the tour guide and driver where amazing very attentive and kind. the over all experience was beautifu…
City and mountain temples
Really enjoyed seeing the spectacular Temples both outside and in the city - the tour was good value and our tour g…
Half day afternoon tour
This trip was a bit rushed, first stop karon point 4 minutes photo stop no time to enjoy. And the rest of the sight…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were picked up in a very nice van heading to Pattaya. Once we arrived at our destination, the tour began to decline. We were put on a boat and forced to stay at this little dock for hours as we were harassed about buying more water sports. Finally, after an hour we were moved to another boat to do more water sports. Once we made it to the island, we had to wait for not some good lunch. The lunch also had to be shared by seven people I would've rather spent more time on the island. The itinerary was not followed.
Written 7 January 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.