View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Highlights • Easy to moderately graded trek in the Annapurna region • Witness beautiful sunrise view from the popular vantage-point Poon hill • Witness the panorama views of the mountains like Annapurna (I, II & III), Machhapuchhre, Lamjung Himal, Hiuchuli, etc. • Explore around the mountain village of Ghandruk
What to Expect
- Hotel Pick up/Drop off in Pokhara
- Pokhara – Nayapul – Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide and necessary porters
- 1 Porter for 2 trekkers - during the trek including their food, accommodation, salary, and insurance
- Annapurna Conservation area entrance Permit and fees.
- Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pets are welcome
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071