View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Get closer to the nature.. Witness the most amazing sunrise in the Himalayas. Experience the pure trekking experience in the Himalayas. Plus get amazed with the beauty of Pokhara.
Arrival in Kathmandu and...
Drive to Pokhara(820m.)...
Drive to Nayapul (2 hours drive)...
Trek from Ulleri to...
Ghorepani-Poon Hill (1 hour) and...
Ghandruk to Nayapul (3-4 hours...
Drive to Kathmandu (1,334m./ 6-7...
Fly back home (Breakfast Included)
Tourist Bus Park Kathmandu, Swayambhu Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- • ACAP (Annapurna Conversation Area Permit) and TIMS Cards
- Welcome dinner
- Trekking route map
- Complimentary sleeping bags and down jackets
- Entry/Admission - Nayapul Trekking Starting Point
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
- Entry/Admission - Poon Hill
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- International airfare
- Travel insurance
- Nepal visa fees
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Extra nights hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu in case of early arrival due to any unforeseen causes
- Personal expenses (WIFI, Hot water, hot shower, bar bills etc)
- Tipping for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list
- Entry/Admission - Old Gurung Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Trek Nepal Himalayas
We did Everest Base Camp trek
12 of us get the chance to do Everest base camp trek in November 2019 with Trek Nepal Himalayas. We are elderly peo…
EBC trek with Trek Nepal Himalayas
Me and my wife has done Everest base camp trek with Trek Nepal Himalayas in October 2019. The trip was superbly arr…
I have short holiday in November. I decide to go Poonhill trek. Then I engaged with Trek Nepal Himalayas. They orga…
Rebuilding Langtang Trek
Go to Langtang is not a difficult trek and the views in Kyanjin Gompa are amazing. There are many side valleys, gla…
Kathmandu to ABC Trek.
We 4 friens from Thailand. We decide to go ABC trek one year ago. Fortunately,we found Trek Nepal Himalayas and sin…
Done the Kathmandu valley day trip with them. The guide for the trip was very good and professional. Enjoyed the tr…
Couldn't forget Trek Nepal Himalayas
Great trek with mountain views and cultural experiences at a close range. we spent all night in tea houses except P…
Annapurna base camp trek with friends
We went for Annapurna base camp trekking in October 2019. The trip was well organized and managed properly. We were…
Kathmandu to Poonhill trek
It was amazing trek in Nepal specially at Ghorepani Poonhill trek.The weather is excellent when we reach on Poonhil…
Chitwan National Park Tour
2 nights 3 days Chitwan national park tour was very good. Got the chance to see one horned rhinoceros and black bee…
Nuwakot Durbar Tour
We got chance to visit the historic Nuwakot Durbar in February. The durbar is under construction but still it is go…
Hiking Champa devi
We did champa devi hiking on february. The arrangement Trek Nepal himalayas was absolutely fanatic. Whole trip was…
2 nights 3 days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
The 2 nights 3 days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour was best jungle safari ever had. Even got the chance to see one horn…
Wonderful experience with a fantastic guide.
Our six day custom-made trip around Kathmandu, Nuwakot, Pokhara and Dhampus was the perfect experience with thanks …
Long waited trek the trek to Annapurna circuit was a greatest experience. From time of the enquiry to the trip comp…
- Thamel, Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), and 8 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999