View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Everest Panorama Trek neither demands trekking experience nor a long time. Start from Lukla and spend a leisurely day at Namche for acclimatization. Then move on gently as far as Tengboche to enjoy the view of Everest. You will meet and interact with trekkers and mountaineers, including those bound on the Everest expedition. During the trek, you will discover some superb Himalayan scenery without the demanding efforts and arduousness usually accompanying such trips. Besides Tengboche has its famed Monastery, a prototype of Buddhist-Tibetan cultural heritage bearing intricately carved, exquisite artworks. The Mani Rimdu festival, held in this monastery annually during the October/November full moon; draws flocks of visitors to the area with its colorful masked dances. From this monastery, do not miss an opportunity to see Everest with your own eyes. Likewise, do not forget to bring your camera along, because you can not resist the temptation to take great photos of the Everest panorama.
- Accommodation: Basic teahouse accommodation during the trek (Toilet and bathroom will be outside of the room on Twin Sharing Basis with breakfast.
- Meals: 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner, which you can choose from the menu) during the trek
- Human resource: A professional and experienced trekking guide (English-speaking); a porter per two trekkers (carrying up to 25 kg); all the expenses for the guide and porter(s) are covered (wages, accommodation, meals, transportation, insurance, etc.
- Tax/Service Charge: All applicable taxes, service charges or fees. We hereby guarantee you of no 'hidden charges' afterwards.
- Emergency Rescue Service: Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. However, you must be already insured for such emergencies, and your insurance policy must cover helicopter evacuation.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Beverage (Cold/Alcoholic drinks, Bottled Mineral Water, boiled water, tea/coffee, etc.
- Any other expenses of personal nature (extra meals/Snacks/Dessert, WIFI, battery charging fees, photography charges, Hot Shower, etc.
- Tips for Guide and Porters (Expected) and any Donations.
- Your travel insurance
- Nepal Visa
- International Air Fares.
- Excess baggage charges on the Domestic flight (The airlines allow 15 kg per person if the luggage is more than 15 kilo, approx. USD 1 per kilo will be charged additionally)
- Arrangements such as accommodation, meals and other activities (Sightseeing/tours) in Kathmandu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative activities.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours
Great Himalayan Trail low/high route combo
I don't know how to sing enough praises for the entire team at OHT. Prior to our arrival in Nepal, we emailed…
Completed my 2nd hike (langtang) my first having been manasulu with the wonderful guide Rupac from this agency.…
Experience of a lifetime!
My brother and I booked a five day tour to Poon Hill/Ghorephani and we had an absolutely amazing time. Our guide,…
Manaslu and Tsun Valley Trekk
I was in October doing the trekking with a group fron Spain and we have the services of Outdoor Himalayan.…
Annapurna Circuit - 14 Day Private Trek
I trekked the Annapurna Circuit for 14 days with Outdoor Himalayan Treks last November 2019. My guide Dilli was…
Better than anticipated!
Booking with outdoor himalayan treks was one of the best decisions we did. Everything was so easy, from arrival in…
During our Fulbright stay in Kathmandu we wanted to make sure we got out of the city. We spoke with Raj at our…
Back for the sixth time in a row!
I have been using and loving Outdoor Himalayan's agency services since 2011 now - and had nothing but good…
The best team in Nepal!
I cannot recommend Outdoors and its amazing team highly enough. They provide absolutely everything with the…
Very professional travel agency that handles everything for your journey. I booked a Manaslu Circuit and Tsum…
- Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999