Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest Base Camp trek is a life time dream of for many western tourists. To stand at the foot of the world’s tallest mountain Mt. Everest and see high up is many people’s desires. This trek is the perfect opportunity to explore the lifestyle of the Himalayan people, their religion, customs and traditions. Along the trail one can encounter unique flora and fauna, friendly Sherpa people, colourful festivals and Buddhist monasteries. Blooming of a different flowers like rhododendron, magnolias, blue pine, chir pine, juniper and hemlock make the trekking more delightful for nature lovers. This trek can be completed combining with the Kalapathar Trek.
- Transfers from and to Kathmandu Domestic Airport as indicated by the itinerary.
- This is as indicated by the itinerary and includes domestic flights where necessary. Note that bad weather in mountainous regions can cause flight delays. If you are delayed by bad weather at the end of the trek we will meet your accommodation and food costs that are breakfast for the basic tour dates. However we will help you to organize your ongoing arrangements. In this situation we would recommend that you make a claim against your insurance policy.
- Accommodation on the trek as indicated by the itinerary (in two person local lodges)
- All trekking related fees as required.(TIMS and National park fee)
- Provision of appropriate trekking guide and porter
- Insurance of trekking staff
- first Aid medicine
- 3 Nights Hotel with bed and Breakfast in Kathmandu
- 11 night Room and Breakfast in the Trekking
- International air fare to Nepal.
- Meals Lunch and Dinners in Kathmandu and in the Trekking
- Entry Visa fees - at present $25 on entry in Nepal.
- Private nature expenses, Tips, personal Medicine
- Pony ride, Rescue by Helicopter
- Note: Lukla flight may delay or cancel due to weather condition or any technical problem. On this condition operator try to shift another similar airlines subject to seat availability. If it requires Heli lifting client has to pay additional amount themselves may approx. cost US$ 500 to 600 Per person on sharing basis or if not sharing full Heli charge may cost approx. US$ 2,500.00 in total each way. We recommend keeping few extra days for booking this trip. some time we can use another alternate way walking and Driving by Jeep from Salleri which takes 3 days extra time if weather is really bad for few days.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks
Great for customized tours around Nepal
Been using their services since 2015 on multiple trips, Hari is a great guy with wonderful recommendations for your…
Trip of a Lifetime
Went to Nepal a few years ago with a large group and had Hari guide us through it. He is extremely thoughtful and m…
it was a nice time spending in nepal dev bhoomi amazing places and nice time in hayyat reagency my guid name was as…
Customized 4 day trek with Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks
My sixteen year old daughter and I booked a trek with Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks. We chose the Ghorepani Poonhil…
Excellent trip experience
The entire experience was outstanding. We had the best tour with Exciting Nepal. My wife and daughter had the best …
Great Experience in Nepal
I travelled alone to Nepal to undertake work at an NGO in Kathmandu. Hari was a fantastic tour guide while I was th…
Adventure and Culture; Nepal and Hari
My husband and I, traveling from Pakistan, visited Nepal for the first time with our itinerary organised by Hari Pr…
Visiting Thamel with Hari Prasad Timilsina
Thamel is the go-to destination for first-time travelers and for seasoned travelers looking for some special gift, …
Hari is a wonderful host. I visited Nepal a few years ago with a group of 30 students. He organised everything, ver…
I visited Nepal in 2010 as part of a volunteering trip with my university. Exciting Nepal Holiday was the company t…
Strongly recommend booking!
Hari and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. They took great care of our group of 30 and made sure t…
Felt looked after and safe!
I stayed in Nepal for two months over the summer. While in Kathmandu I booked some tours with Hari and his company.…
Treated me like family
Hari is a truly a great guy. I spent the summer after my first year of medical school volunteering with Partnership…
Hari is the best!
If you’re planning a trip to Nepal, I would highly recommend working with Exciting Nepal Holidays and its Managing …
Can't do better than Hari!!!
I would like to heartily recommend Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks (P.)ltd. for organizing Trekking/Expeditions,to…
- Mt. Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek
What time does 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek start?
15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek?
15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek price starts from ₹ 91,575.15. Discover and book 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy?
15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek?
15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek is hosted by Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Exciting Nepal Holidays Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 15-Day Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor