Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest High Pass Trek is one of the most mesmerizing adventures you will ever embark on. Get ready to be awed by the various gigantic mountains of the Khumbu Region including Mount Everest (8848m),Lhotse (8516m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Nuptse (7861m), AmaDablam (6812), and Pumori (7161m). Everest High Pass Trek is an exciting trek which goes through the three high passes Renjo La Pass (5360m), Cho La Pass (5350m), and Kongma La Pass (5535m)of Khumbu area while reaching the pristine Gokyo Lakes, Everest Base Camp, Kalapatthar, and several Sherpa settlements.
Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m)
Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Kathmandu to Lukla Flight and...
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Rest Day in Namche Bazaar
Namche Bazaar to Thame (3800m)
Thame to Marulung (4210m)
Marulung to Lungden (4380m)
Lungden — Renjo La Pass (5360m)...
Hike to Gokyo Ri (5357m)
Gokyo to Thangnak (4750m)
Thagnak — Cho La Pass (5420m) —...
Dzongla to Lobuche (4940m)
Lobuche to Gorakshep to Everest...
Gorakshep to Lobuche
Lobuche — Kongma La Pass (5535m)...
Chhukung to Tengboche (3860m)
Tengboche to Namche Bazaar
Namche to Lukla
Lukla to Kathmandu
Departure from Kathmandu
- All day accommodation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Breakfast,lunch and dinner during Trekking days
- Accommodation at 3* hotel in Kathmandu Bed and Breakfast
- Guided city tour of Kathmandu by private car / van / bus when mentioned in the itinerary
- Our own Sherpa licensed English speaking guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Everest National Park permits
- Domestic return flight plus departure tax from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu
- All government taxes
- The loan of Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag if required
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Tenzing Hillary Airport
- Entry/Admission - Phakding's Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Namche Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Sagarmatha National Park Museum
- Entry/Admission - Renjo Pass
- Entry/Admission - Gokyo Ri Trail
- Entry/Admission - Gokyo Lakes
- Entry/Admission - Cho La Pass
- Entry/Admission - Lobuche Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Everest Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Gorakshep Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Kongma La Pass
- Entry/Admission - Tengboche Gompa
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
- Your travel insurance which must include emergency evacuation cover
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the Includes section.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver--Tipping is expected but not mandatory
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nepal Social Treks and Expedition
Annapurna Circuit trek
Namaste! I strongly recommend the Nepal social treks and Expedition. The price/quality is really great. I got fanta…
great trek with great company
Basu from Nepal Social Treks helped us with organizing an amazing trek. He is very experienced, calm, attentive and…
A company with great trips and amazing service!
The eleven day trip through Nepal that I booked with Nepal Social Treks was really good. The trip had a great combi…
Excellent trekking company and really enjoyable trek.
I did a 12 day Annapurna circuit trek and would highly recommend this company and the circuit. Everything was real…
Best trekking and city tour company in Nepal!
Basu from Nepal Social Treks was incredible- arranging an action packed itinerary encompassing local day treks arou…
City tour and Dhampus hiking
This tour and trek was fantastic. Our guide yubraj adhikari was very knowledgeable about the area and looked after …
Fabulous trip to Nepal
From the initial contact with Nepal Social Treks everything went very smoothly. We needed to adapt their tour to fi…
Honest, reliable and friendly company!
Basu takes care of everything! Very professional company. Entire staff was incredibly friendly and it felt like I w…
I had the most amazing time on this trek! It was actually part of a longer trip that included a visit to Bhaktapur …
NEPAL WITH LOVE!!!!
After my first Days/Tour/Trek in Nepal with Basu and Nepal Social Treks it was clear to come back and back and back…
In a word, 'Excellent'
Basu and his team at Nepal Social Treks are in a word 'excellent'. With family and friends visiting us in Nepal eac…
Wonderful Nepal Tour – November 2019
I would definitely recommend Nepal Social Treks to anyone visiting this fabulous country. I was one of a party of …
Great for single travellers, amazing tour and we'll organised throughout
Fantastic trek to ABC and a very well run organisation, transfers, hotels and lodges were superb. As a single trave…
A good insight
This is an interesting day tour. I liked going to the old city especially where signs of the damage of the 2015 ea…
Annapurna Basecamp Trek
We did the annapurna base camp trek, starting in Nayapul and ending in Ghandruk. We made it up to MBC and ABC durin…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and 20 more
- Duration: 21 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest High Pass Trek
What time does Everest High Pass Trek start?
Everest High Pass Trek will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Everest High Pass Trek on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Everest High Pass Trek?
How much is Everest High Pass Trek?
Everest High Pass Trek price starts from ₹ 98,710.57. Discover and book Everest High Pass Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest High Pass Trek cancellation policy?
Everest High Pass Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest High Pass Trek on Tripadvisor