View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest helicopter tour gives you a unique life time experience. The tour is ideal for all age groups who have a dream to touch mt Everest (8848m) with heart. Imagine your helicopter flying over beautiful Mountains, Valley, Glacier river like Dushkoshi, Amazing airport like Lukla , Highest situated monastery like tengboche , an eagle eye view of Namche Bazzar with your dream landing zone at Kalapattahar (5545). A picturesque view of Mt. Everest (8848), Cho-oyu(8201m), mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Amadablam (6856, considered by many to be one of the world’s most beautiful mountains, ) & many other peaks lihe , Nuptse, kangtega , Thamserkhu. With your final farewell for Everest, sipping a cup of hot coffee and breakfast, sitting on a balcony of Everest view Hotel (A Japanese build highest situated hotel), we have final descend to Lukla & to Kathmandu.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sports Tours and Travel
Beautiful experience to annapurna base camp
We girls from Asia have made our dream to step at annapurna base camp cane true this year. We were a group of 06…
Best services @ very reasonable cost.
We choose sports tours and travel for our sightseeing around kathmandu including small hiking,the travel agent …
Memorable RARA trip
This was an amazing trip without any hassle. Reaching RARA was not easy but view made it totally worth the effort.…
My gang and I, a group of 4 ladies went for the annapurna base camp track on december 2 to december 9, 2019. We…
best tour company in Nepal
I highly recommend using sports tours and travel for all your trips in Nepal! Two times i have used their services…
Excellent hike for those with limited time in Kathmandu
This is a very well planned and executed day hike for those with limited time in Kathmandu! Our guide and driver…
The trek didn't start well with the jeep taking us to Sabru Besi breaking down due to a burnt out clutch resulting…
Kathmandu + Pokhara
Very good experience, enjoy the trip with good guide and scenery! Well organized. Highly recommended!
Trip to Nepal
Fantastic and memorable trip. Nice foods and nice environment. Tour guide Divash is helpful and friendly. Great to…
I did the poonhill trek organised by sports and travel. The organisation was amazing. Everything worked out…
- Sports Tours and Travel
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999