View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking is most easy and panoramic viewpoint of Kathmandu valley. Chisapani and Nagarkot treks are the famous and easy trek for all the year. Trekkers who don’t want to go for the long trek and wants to see many things about Nepal this is the best destination. In the short period of time you can enjoy lots of mountain which is above 8000m high. Popular and attractive mountain like Gaurishankar, langtang, Dorje Lakpa including a distance views of Mt. Everest. On the same way trekkers who loves the tranquil nature, forest, Culture, deep valley, ethnic villagers and village.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Nagarkot View TowerPass by Kathmandu Durbar Square
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
- Lunch,Dinner & Breakfast during trekking
- Trekking permit.
- National Park Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in tea houses/ Resort in Nagarkot.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porter (1 porter for 2 clients)
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes.
- Last night farewell dinner at an authentic Nepalese restaurant with a cultural performance.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It’s quite a long journey but well worth it. Witnessing the local village life and view of the valley is amazing . Guise is very caring and made sure all my needs are met. Overall , it’s quite a good experience
Response from Bhagwat S, Owner at Guided Trek to Chisapani Nagarkot
Responded 20 Oct 2018
Dear Inspiration, Namaste and warm greetings from Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours.Thank you for your lovely words. It was my please to to help you for short Chisapani- Nagarkot trekking. I am so glad that you happy with our team work and giving us such a precious words. With Regards Bhagwat Simkhada
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Himalayan Adventure
A fabulous tour
My sister and I have just finished a 10 day tour of Nepal and it was amazing. Nepal is an absolutely beautiful…
Tweed Heads, Australia21
A Trip I will never forget
I am 54 years old and traveled from Australia with my sister. Bhagwat from Himalayan Treks and Tours offered my…
Nepal leisure trip
It was a wonderful experience with himalayan adventure treks tours pvt ltd. The service they provided was…
Incredible experience on Mardi Himal trek
Thanks Himalayan Adventure for providing this impressive and wonderful trip. We booked just one day before…
What a amazing trip
Thank you so much for amazing trip to annapurna base camp , we got so happy with team for annapurna base camp ,…
Chennai District, India10
We visited Nepal from 3rd to 8th February 2020. It was really a very wonderful and unforgettable trip. We were 5…
Western Ireland, Ireland53
Excellent customer service.
I am impressed by the way how Mr. Bhagwat makes sure the customer's satisfaction. He understands what a customer…
Mardi Himal trek
Last month our group completed the Mardi himal trek on the help of Himalyan Adventure trek.Our guide Ang gombu…
Bhutan Tour !!!!
Few days before we completed our Bhutan package Tour 6 days organise my Himalayan Adventure treks and tours. Mr.…
Heli tour to Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp Heli tour is the most amazing experience I ever had in my life. From the very beginning we had…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999