Annapurna circuit with base camp trek covering all the popular destinations and highlights of entire Annapurna region. We plan this trip itinerary to avoid the effect of road construction in some section of Annapurna region as long as possible. We follow the NATT route to explore the places of interest of Annapurna circuit – the world’s number one trekking trail in term of cultural and topographical diversity.
Highlights of the trek
• Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt.Dhaulagiri (8160), Mt. Manalsu (8156m) Mt. Annapurna (8091m).
• Huge and colourful Rhododendron forest
• Word highest Throng la pass (5416m).
• Famous and typical Temple of Muktinath, where at ones Hindu and Buddhist pray Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape.
• Biggest Gorges and holy fossils of Kaligandaki River.
• Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali.
• Varieties of Flora and fauna.
• Wave like series of green hills.
• Panoramic and heavenly feeling in amphitheatre Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
• Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung.