Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu. Pick up and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing. (Swoyambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Kapan Monastery and Pashupatinath Temple )
Day 3: A day visit to Namobuddha . Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 4: Fly to Pokhara . During day Sightseeing trip to World Peace Pagoda, Hemja Monastery and Pokhara Surrounding . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Early morning drive to Sarangkot for sunrise and mountain View. After breakfast drive to Lumbini. Overnight at Hotel in Lumbini.
Day 6: Full day Lumbini Sightseeing. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Fly back to Kathmandu and visit Patan Durbar Square. (Farewell Dinner in the evening at typical Nepalese Restaurant) Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 8: Transfer to airport for your onward departure from Nepal.
• Pick up and transfer by car from Airport-Hotel-Airport.
• 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu, one night in Pokhara and two nights in Lumbini with breakfast.
• Government licensed tour guide ( including his food, salary, accommodation, equipment, medicine & insurance and flight ticket).
• All local transportation.
• Kathmandu ~Pokhara, and Lumbini~Kathmandu flight ticket with airport tax.
• Private Car during sightseeing in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini
• Pokhara ~Lumbini private Car/Van drive.
• All necessary entry fees during sightseeing in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
• All government taxes.
• Our service charge.
Whats Not Includes?
• Meals in Kathmandu, Pokhara & Lumbini.
• International airfare.
• Nepal entry visa fee ($30).
• Your travel insurance (should include your medical and rescue).
• Any personal expenses.
• Alcohol and beverage.
• Staff & driver tipping.