View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Trek over Gosainkunda back to Kathmandu instead of driving. Gosainkund is a beautiful blue high-altitude lake. It is preferable to trek to Gosainkunda on the return from Langtang rather than on the way, as it requires a fairly steep ascent, and by this point you will be better acclimatized, making the height of the lake (4,380 m.) less of a concern. (If trekking this route without a guide, be especially careful with the altitude—numerous people have been caught out by a dangerous error in a commonly available trekking map that incorrectly lists some altitudes. Accommodation & meals The Langtang Valley had been very well set-up with plenty of comfortable lodges. The standard here is good, with warm blankets, fireplaces, comfortable beds, the occasional hot shower (for an extra fee) and a variety of food. Don’t forget to try the momos in this region, as they are larger and more pastry-like than those commonly found in the capital.
Welcome to Kathmandu!
Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1,460...
Trek to Lama Hotel (2,470 m. /...
Trek to Mundu (3,550 m. / 11,646...
Trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3,800 m....
Rest day in Kyangjin or climb...
Trek to Lama Hotel
Trek to Syabru Besi
Drive to Kathmandu
- Pick up and drop from International and Domestic Airport during this package with one official representative
- Public Bus to and from Syabrubeshi
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3-star hotel
- Welcome or Farewell dinner (one time during Nepal trip)
- An experienced and well trained English Speaking Guide
- Departure information, visa extension procedure and international flight reconfirmation
- Company service charge and all applicable government tax
- Visa Fee, International Air Fare and all other cost incurred before arrival in Nepal
- Traveler Travel Insurance (Must cover Accidental, Medical and Search and Rescue)
- Extra hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (More than 2) because of any reason
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic and soft drinks with all personal expenses
- Tipping for guides, porters, and drivers (tipping is not mandatory but highly expected)
- Any other unseen expenses which are not mentioned in cost includes part
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Peregrine Treks and Expeditions
Adventurous Tour with Peregrine
We have booked Annapurna Circuit Trek with Peregrine Treks. After we landed in Kathmandu, Peregrine Treks escorted…
Bruce C. Ortiz10
Annapurna Circuit in Winter
Annapurna Circuit trek was an easy grade trek for me. We walked on lots of steep hills, stony paths, and forested…
Unforgettable and amazing experience
My trip in Nepal was awesome ! Since I didnt have a lot of Time and I wanted to do the Annapurna tour including…
Asian hiking team Annapurna Circuit trek
We did annapurna circuit with asian hiking team in September 2019. It was really easy to organise and everything…
Gita D. Harvey
If you want to trek a moderate level route in Nepal, Annapurna Base Camp is precisely perfect for you. I did this…
Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill
I completed the Annapurna Base Camp via Poon Hill with Peregrine Treks in September and had an absolutely…
Very good service
Myself , my wife and my mother travelled to Kathmandu Nepal , we booked package with Mr. Pradip from Peregrine…
My honeymoon in nepal
We booked a 10 day trip to nepal. It comprised of a balance between city visit and natural beauty. We had a great…
Well worth it!
I've just finished the ABC trek with Peregrine. If I had the choice I would do the same thing again. It was a…
Family tour to Nepal was very nice, had a great family time. The tour itinerary was well organized with our…
- Peregrine Treks and Expeditions, Thulo Syabru, and 8 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999