• Less than 3 hours outside Kathmandu by Ultimate Bungy Shuttle. You will travel through the Arniko High way (Kathmandu/Lhasa) Highway to within 12km of the Tibet Border and the famous Friendship Bridge .
• Ultimate Bungy Nepal takes place on a 166m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhoti Kosi River.
• Swiss designed, specially for bungee jumping with a 4x safety factor. The bridge has a loading factor of 250kg per running meter. This means that the bridge will hold 250 x 166 = 41,500kg or 4.5 tonnes. And… those are Swiss measurements! * Over 6000 meters of steel wire was used to build the bridge Longest suspension bridge in Nepal * The bridge joins two sides of a great valley. Before its construction, locals walked five hours to cross this river gorge.
• Bungy jump in Nepal, if not the most spectacular on the Planet, it would undoubtedly be one of the most spectacular. The 500ft (160m) drop into the Bhote Koshi River gorge on the Nepal/Tibet Border is the longest free fall in the world. So if this does not excite you, nothing else will.
• If you have ailments not compatible with this activity you are advised not to try it, and more you will not be allowed to do it.
• Drive along the Bhotekoshi Rive.
• Unforgettable Bungee Jumping
• 160m down Jumping