We have a great chance to visit Boudhanath Stupa as well as Yoga class while watching a Boudhanath Stupa. Yoga is more than just breathing and physical exercise. It is an entirely holistic approach to life that will totally liberate every aspect of your life. Here at the sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site of Boudhanath, you will learn all aspects of yoga, which will include:
• Asanas (proper posturing of the body)
• Mudras (proper hand gestures to increase the flow of energy)
• Pranayama (proper breathing techniques to relax you as well as purify the body and our energy)
• Dharana (a proper technique for controlling the mind for positive energy)
• Dhyana (a proper technique for divine meditation to liberate the mind)
Our yoga teaching encompasses the Eight-Fold Path as taught by Lord Buddha while cultivating the Seven Disciplines. This totally holistic approach to life liberates both body and mind, creating wellness that cannot be found in any other way. This is the spirituality of the Himalayas!
• Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh Boudha, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal