Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Pick up and drive to Chitwan by...
Chitwan Jungle Activities
Return to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus
- Jungle safari guide during the trip
- Two-night accommodation at 3 star category Hotel or Resort (Chitwan Paradise Hotel or similar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (both way in Kathmandu and Chitwan).
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Taxes, tourist service charge, staff insurance, national park fees and conservation area fees
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing basis. For solo traveler we provide single room.
- Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu by Tourist Coach
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan Tharu Village
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
- Lunch will not be provided on the third day when back in Kathmandu
- Drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses such as laundry
- Any optional excursions not included in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- In the Terai, summer temperatures exceed 37° C and higher in some areas, winter temperatures range from 7°C to 23°C
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- Kathmandu-Chitwan-Kathmandu via Private vehicle or Flight on request
- You can call for any sort of inquiries or to reach us on the day of the travel.
- Don’t bring bright-colored clothing or busy patterns. This will draw attention to you and scare off the wildlife. Wear greens, browns, and khakis so as to not attract unnecessary attention
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Chitwan Tharu Village, Chitwan National Park, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999