8-Day Budget Safari Uganda
By Safari Retreats Uganda
Experience in only 8 days' time much of the best that Uganda has to offer! Queen Elizabeth National Park features grassland savannah teeming with wildlife and Bwindi Forest is full of interesting endemic flora and fauna. All of this is on top of all main highlights like gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking and the boat safari on the Kazinga Channel. This tour through Uganda is the perfect combination of nature, culture, animals & fun! The tour will be guided by a Ugandan professional tour guide/driver.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All fuel for the tour
- 1 chimpanzee permit per person (US$ 150);
- 1 gorilla permit per person (US$700).
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Equator
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking (someone who carries your daypack)
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Government tax or park fees increase
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- - All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Private residences within the defined radius
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 256596P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda on Tripadvisor
- How much is 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda?
- 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda price starts from ₹ 3,30,921.70. Discover and book 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda cancellation policy?
- 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda?
- 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda is hosted by Safari Retreats Uganda. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Safari Retreats Uganda on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8-Day Budget Safari Uganda on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 256596P3
Reserve your spot
Arrival at Entebbe Airport
Kibale Forest Via Fort Portal
Chimpanzee Tracking &Bigodi...
Queen Elizabeth National Park
Game Drive and Boat Safari
Game drive Ishasha sector -...
Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi...
Back to Kampala/Entebbe
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Exceptional and personalized experience. The nature walks, boat rides and authentic and cool cottages were a great …
December road trip
Had such an awesome time with my friends who were in the country for the summer holidays. We were well taken care o…
The hike and canoe on Bunyonyi
The best infinite view in Africa. The trip was well organized and a great stay at Hawks eye camp. Looking forward t…
Lake bunyonyi trip
Best moment of March 2020. Weekend well spent. Looking forward to booking more trips with safariretreatsuganda😊😊�/span>…
Thanks for organising our family trip. Looking forward to arranging for us another tour hopefully in murchision fal…