View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This 8 Days Gorilla Tracking Tour takes you to Lake Mburo National Park for game drive and a boat ride on the Lake in search for wildlife then to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for gorilla trekking, to Queen Elizabeth National Park for a boat cruise on the Kazinga channel and game drive and then to Kibale National Park for chimpanzee trekking and Bigodi Wetland walk and thereafter drive back to Entebbe for your flight out. This 8 Days Gorilla Tracking Tour starts and ends in Entebbe or Kampala
- Bottled water
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable) Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities (recommended) Souvenir photos (available to purchase) Pre and post tour accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala International airfares Uganda Visa (USD50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked an 8 day tour with Encounter Africa safaris to see the chimpanzees, gorillas and golden monkeys. As part of the tour we also did some game drives near Queen Elizabeth National Park where we saw lions, elephants, buffalo, hippos, antelope and many birds. Our guide,…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Encounter Africa Safaris
Experience of a Lifetime! I'm SO Ugandan
Our whole experience with Encounter Africa Safaris was pleasurable and worry-free. The gorilla trekking experience…
A perfect experience
Although I didn't receive much information leading up to the excursion I am pleased to say the whole trip exceeding…
Overall, an efficient 2D1N trip covering two neighboring countries. We chose to do the gorilla trekking in Uganda s…
Gorilla trekking with Encounter Safaris
My friends and I went on a three day gorilla treck with Encounter African Safaris and they definitely did not disap…
Extraordinary tour with an excellent guide!
We spent an amazing 10 days with our fantastic guide Simon! He did everything that was in his power to show us the…
Queen Elizabeth National Park - spectacular experience!
We had an incredible 3-day safari trip from Kigali, Rwanda to Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda with Encounte…
Great tour and excellent service
Everything was very well organized. Kakura my guide was very helpful and knowledgable. The activites well planned, …
Where is my guide?
I’m doubting if I join the same company as all the comment mentions as all people gave 5stars. I’m here to give 3-s…
Our trip with Kakuru was fantastic! We were picked up from out hotel, went to the genocide memorial, then went to U…
Great fun and great service along with the way. Our driver was very accommodating and helpful with everything we ne…
Uganda Mountain Gorillas
This was a once in a lifetime trip to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to experience the gorilla trek. The gorill…
Obed was our guide in Uganda, we enjoyed every minute spent with him. He exceeded our best expectations, was there …
The most efficient travel company you will come across in east africa. These guy take they time to make sure you se…
Mountain Gorilla Tracking has been on my bucket list for quite some time I finally had the chance to go and see th…
Fantastic travel in Uganda!
I highly recommend using Encounter Safaris Africa! They were so helpful from first contact, throughout the planning…
- Encounter Africa Safaris
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999