Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-85, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick our travellers from any hotel
- Kigali Serena Hotel, KN 3 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda Please tell us where you need to be pick up
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141577P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Nyungwe exploration?
- Nyungwe exploration price starts from ₹ 14,672.32. Discover and book Nyungwe exploration on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nyungwe exploration cancellation policy?
- Nyungwe exploration cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nyungwe exploration on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nyungwe exploration?
- Nyungwe exploration is hosted by honorio tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact honorio tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nyungwe exploration on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nyungwe exploration?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Nyungwe exploration on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141577P5
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
RELIABLE AND PONCTUAL
I really had a super day drive with Honoré in Akagera with my group from USA that was really awesome, he is super t…
Beautiful city, nice food
I had an amazing time getting to see the city, its people and culture. Honorio, my tour guard, has a wealth of know…
Great experience and stunning views with Honorio
I did the Congo Nile Trail with a friend of mine, which turns out as one of the best things we've done in eastern A…
Honorio wanted to make a hiking tour with me and 3 of my friends. He asked for some money in advance (250000RFr) wh…
Fraud be careful- he's company is fake
This guy took 200$ for a safari tour in advance. The day we wanted to go for the tour he didn't show up and told c…
Authentisch, bereichernd und kurzweilig!
Honorio was a wonderful Tourguide! He has so much knowledge about the country and we had really good conversations!…
I spent a wonderful day with Honorio, who took me on a long walk along the small villages in the beautiful hills ar…
Honorio is a friendly and intelligent guide who I highly recommend. He is conversant in several languages, includin…
A great experience!
We had a really nice day with our Tour guide. We had the chance to visit the tea Plantage and the border. The day w…
Our tour in Gisenyi by Honorio tours
I and my friend visited Rwanda and stayed in Gisenyi being hosted my Honorio, the next day he took us for a tour up…
A great experience
honorio is a very clever and serious guide, he is very careful about your expectations and will make sure you enjoy…