15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive
By Motema Tours and Safaris Namibia
This 15 Days is for travelers who are interested to experience what Namibia has to offer. It captures all major highlights in Namibia from the north to the south. This tour has been designed to leave travelers with memories they will have for a lifetime.
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 15 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Okahandja Mbangura Woodcarvers Craft Market
- Entry/Admission - Walvis Bay Waterfront
- A guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Entry/Admission - Otjikandero Himba Orphan Village
- Entry/Admission - Twyfelfontein
- Entry/Admission - Namib-Naukluft National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kolmanskop Ghost Town
- Departure details
- Hosea Kutako International Airport, Namibia At the airport with a welcome board
- Windhoek, Namibia We meet travelers at their place of accommodation if they have made arrangements for accommodation before the tour.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133021P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive?
- How much is 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive?
- 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive price starts from ₹ 4,62,893.49. Discover and book 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive on Tripadvisor
- What is the 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive cancellation policy?
- 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive?
- 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive is hosted by Motema Tours and Safaris Namibia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Motema Tours and Safaris Namibia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 15 Days/ 14 Nights All About Namibia - Self-drive on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133021P22
Windhoek - Otjiwarongo
Otjiwarongo - Etosha National Park
Etosha National Park
Etosha National Park - Damaraland
Damaraland - Swakopmund
Swakopmund - Walvis Bay -...
Swakopmund - Namib Naukluft Park
Namib Naukluft Park
Namib Naukluft Park - Aus
Aus - Luderitz - Aus
Aus - Fish River Canyon
Fish River Canyon - Keetmanshoop
Keetmanshoop - Kalahari
Kalahari - Windhoek
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Generally good. But one of main museums closed and tour guide was unaware. Ending up touring public library . Inde…
Worth the trip and the money. Your Insta pics will make your mates jealous
Great trip. Picked up from Wdh airport. 2 nights in lodge located just outside the park. The room is comfortable an…
Worth the trip
This was a brilliant trip. We were picked up from the WDH airport and taken on the long trip down to namib desert. …
A great trip to the Namibian Desert
An all too short trip to the Namibian Desert. My guide, Benjamin, was knowlegable about the desert and the history…
Great trip, don’t hesitate, just book it!
We toured with Motema for a weekend through Namibia and it was just excellent; great service, excellent guide, good…
My husband and I, we really want to Thanks Motema tours and Safaris for helping us to enjoy this 3 days tour in Sos…
AMAZING SHORT TOUR
Even though it was short but we still enjoyed it. We had a limited time in Namibia, so we took that option and we e…
This combination of Tours was just nice. I loved the Tour and Thanks to the company Motema Tours and Safaris to mak…
This Tour is a breathtaking Tour. We thanks Motema Tours and Safaris that organised that for us. My friends and I r…
We strongly recommend this company. They do a good job! We had a good experience. The Driver was on time with our N…
10 Days Best Namibian Tour
Very professional guide!! I enjoyed every single day of my 10 days tour in Namibia and I am definately coming back…
Informative City Tour
I had a very interesting city tour. I enjoyed everything about it. From the Transnamib Museum to the Independence m…
Driver was friendly and made sure we were inside our bnb before leaving. I think the driver's name was John and I w…
Great organisation, well organised and attention to details. Highly recommended. Provides water and very friendly.