Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari
By Maputo City Tours
The Maputo Special Reserve continues to grow into an exciting animal reserve in one of the most unique of locations - right alongside the ocean. Our tour includes a chance to see a range of different animals and if the client would like we make it to this amazingly virgin coastline. Due to the tough terrain in the park it can still be difficult to experience this unique reserve - our economical safari will help more visitors breathe this unique bush and beach air.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Each vehicle has a pair of binoculars
- Cool box with ice is also available for clients' drinks
- Road tolls
- No meals are included so clients should bring lunch and snacks
- Maputo Special Reserve Entrance Fee. 900mtn for non-nationals, 400mtn for naitonals
- Entry/Admission - Maputo Elephant Reserve (Reserva Especial de Maputo)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Clients should not forget to be carrying a pack lunch - there are extremely few options on the way to the Reserve. Passport is also important for entering the Reserve.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189821P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari?
- Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari price starts from ₹ 13,162.16. Discover and book Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari cancellation policy?
- Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari?
- Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari is hosted by Maputo City Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maputo City Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Economic 1-Day Maputo Special Reserve Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189821P2
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Maputo Elephant Reserve (Reserva Especial de Maputo)Stop: 7 hours - Admission excludedMaputo Special Reserve (in Portuguese it's called the Reserva Especial de Maputo), formerly known as the Maputo Elephant Reserve is only 70km away from Maputo and a perfect day trip from this bustling city to this reborn reserve. The Maputo Special Reserve does not have the same animal concentration as nearby Kruger Park but it does have a flourishing animal population that has grown quickly over the last decade with elephants and other fauna such as hippopatumus, crocodiles, giraffes, monkeys, various species of small buck, and extensive birdlife.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great experience. Super recommended!
Great experience! We did a 2 days kruger safari from Maputo experience and everything was very well organised. The …
Unforgettable safari with the best guide!
I booked this safari last minute, as I was in Maputo for business and I had a free day. The Team was incredible fr…
This is a delayed review and I am so sorry Blake! This one day safari far surpassed my expectations. I attended t…
Surprise from Maputo
Unplanned fantastic trip from Maputo. Very good local staff, both in Maputo and in the park (very good and knowledg…
A perfect tour if you plan for a short term stay and even alone. Nothing is missing on the ride. You get picked up …
Half the Price of others but excellent nonetheless
A long day but really amazing. I never thought I would see so many animals. Gray was a fantastic guide, funny and k…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2022 • Couples
The park is beautiful, right on the beach. The roads are poor so don't expect a smooth ride. Maputo City Tours gave a lovely tour, a real adventure
Written 28 June 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.