Maputo Tour by Bike
By Mussiro Trips
Maputo Bike Tour allows you to explore the capital at your own pace and style with a Mussiro Bike. The tour is guided by an an experient guide and ciclist. Maputo is fairly easy to cycle. We provide a helmet and bicycle padlock. It’s a safe city and very straight forward, difficult to get lost Its a 4 hours tour starting and finishing points are at our office at Sommerschield. A great place to start and finish, low traffic and a lot of highlights around us.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-80, max of 5 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Use of bicycle
- Bicycle padlock
- City Map
- Departure details
- 417 Avenida Kwame Nkrumah, Maputo 0000, Mozambique
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110202P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Maputo Tour by Bike?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Maputo Tour by Bike on Tripadvisor
- How much is Maputo Tour by Bike?
- Maputo Tour by Bike price starts from ₹ 3,920.15. Discover and book Maputo Tour by Bike on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maputo Tour by Bike cancellation policy?
- Maputo Tour by Bike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maputo Tour by Bike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maputo Tour by Bike?
- Maputo Tour by Bike is hosted by Mussiro Trips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mussiro Trips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maputo Tour by Bike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110202P10
- You'll start at417 Avenida Kwame Nkrumah417 Avenida Kwame Nkrumah, Maputo 0000, MozambiqueSee address & details
- 1Catedral de MaputoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Casa de Ferro (The Iron House)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Maputo Central Train StationStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Mercado Central de MaputoStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5FEIMA - Feira de Artesanato, Flores e GastronomicaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Excellent April Ponta Membene - Ponta do Ouro Walking Tour
We did, with Mussiro Trips, the April Ponta Membene - Ponta do Ouro Walking Tour. Enchanting route on the south coa…
Worth a visit, but not for the big five
This park can be visited as day trip from Maputo. ( one and a half hour drive) We saw giraffes, elephants, hippos, …
This day trip is good to do especially if you are in Maputo. it took almost an hour by car to reach the entrance of…
2 week holiday in Mozambique and safari at Kruger National Park
We returned from a 2 week holiday in Mozambique combined with a safari at Kruger National Park in December, organ…
Dont book and pay from abroad
I booked and paid from Europe 2 weeks before my travel. It was for a day tour to Maputo Special Reserve. They sent …
Fun bycicle city tour
Fun trip with a kind young guide, a Mussiro guy from Maputo. We went to the mean attractions of the city cycling an…
Thank you Mussiro Trips Crew
We did a 3 day tour as a family including Maputo Special Reserve and Inhaca and it was great. The Reserve is very u…
Mozambique would not have been the same without Mussiro Trips!
In a nutshell: Precious advise – extraordinary service – they go the extra mile! Looking for tips on Mozambique fo…
Great day trip to Kruger. Consider if you're in Maputo!
Well worth the time and money! Well organized day trip to Kruger at a very reasonable rate. Great support by the st…
Bicycle Tour of Maputo
We did the bicycle tour with Andrew. We were the first people to ever do this tour, so there were definitely a few …