Discover the extraordinary indigenous culture, traditional lifestyles and the warmth of Ghanaians on this introductory exploration of Ghana’s stunning eco-beaches and thriving unspoilt hotspots. Get introduced to the sights and soothing sounds of the Atlantic Ocean as you frolic along the pleasantly uncrowded palm fringed white sandy beaches. As an eco-touristic site, Ada Foah has an estuary Island which is a wildlife paradise with marine turtles, birds and primates. There is opportunity to explore Ghana’s Historical Slave Trade with visits to World Heritage sites in the ancient towns of Elmina & Cape Coast.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, French
What's not included
- Meet and Assistance upon arrival and departure
- Round-Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel accommodation in indicated properties or similar
- Meals indicated
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Admission to all sites listed
- Entry/Admission - Accra
- Entry/Admission - Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Ada
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
- Entry/Admission - Elmina lagoon
- Entry/Admission - West Hills Mall
- Visas and international Flights
- Meals not indicated
- Expenses of personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Upon arrival at Kotoka International Airport, proceed through immigrations, claim luggage and clear Custom procedures, exit and meet our expert Cultural Tour guide
- Labadi Beach Hotel, La Rd, Accra, Ghana The Cultural Guide will meet the travelers at the hotel lobby
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
- Kotoka International Airport, KA PMB 36 KIA, Accra, Ghana Transfer to the airport for your onward flight to your country.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 167419P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days?
- Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days price starts from ₹ 3,57,915.76. Discover and book Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days cancellation policy?
- Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days?
- Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days is hosted by Continent Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Continent Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ghana Beach, History & Nature, 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 167419P2
Reserve your spot
ARRIVAL IN ACCRA
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#5 of 51 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Accra
- reneem56600Wow , what a great Tour of Ghana !Everything was wonderful and so well planned . Our Tour guide Kosi, was so polite, understanding and kind yet he was very professional . I would definitely recommend Continental Tours to anyone wanting a comprehensive , all inclusive tour of Ghana . We met Tina Ross and she too was unbelievably wonderful . What a wonderful company . I was truly impressed .
- ssing7200Great experience. Worth the trip.Our tour guide Nana Ama was beyond wonderful. She was personable, and looked out for our group like family. I can't express how blessed we were to have her. Continental tours in general was a good company to go with. The tour was jam packed with activities. The welcome meeting was a great start. There were several things that could have been done to make the experience seamless. First, it is important to let guests know ahead of time (before leaving the home country) what attire is desired for certain activities (wearing white for the remembrance walk to Elmina castle- a beautiful unforgettable experience btw). Making sure you have at least 1 African attire for another event (forgot which). Our one hotel in Cape Coast was not acceptable and because it was still in the process of renovations it was not suitable for guests. The staff was kind but the hotel was not ready. (one floor completely flooded and people had to be moved). The tour company did upgrade us to another hotel- but that hotel was not vetted well. This tour was 10 days. I definitely wanted to stay in Ghana longer.
- Ann P00Trip of a life time. An experience I will never forget. Precious memories were made in Ghana . Forever gratefulSpecial thanks to Joshua for sharing the history of Ghana with us. He did an excellent job. He has great passion in his heart for Ghana, and he shared that with us. His team put together a great trip for us. So many parts of this trip touched our hearts, hearing about where your ancestors came from and then actually being in the place where they were captured was an experience I’ll never forget. Love visiting the beads shop. Great trip
- walterg86900Great new history lesson!We visited hamlets, villages, countryside and towns We experienced different cuisines and foods. Our guides enlightened us on our history as it came from the Motherland. It was awesome to see parts of the richest continent in the world with so many challenges.
- Lovetotraveloften200The experience of a lifetimeThis trip was awesome. It’s difficult to explain the emotional connection you have when you return to the continent. Ghana was a dream come true for me snd I couldn’t have done it without Continent Tours. From the time we were picked up at the airport to the time we’re were dropped off we were looked after; I felt very safe and secure. We saw so much in such a short time while still making time for shopping. Joshua was the glue that held us together. He’s young and energetic, knowledgeable and smart, and a very giving person. He and his team were amazing and if I do another trip I would definitely request him as my guide & I would recommend him to my friends. To Joshua, Tina & the rest of the Continent Tours team, I say a big heartfelt thanks. Ghana is vast and varied. I know I couldn’t have had the amazing experiences you brought to my group without your expertise. For those of you thinking of traveling in Africa, Continent Tours is the way to go.
- Y4892GGmiket00An eye opening family pilgrimageThis was such an amazing experience. The tour from Accra to Cumasi was humbling. Our tour guide is very knowledgeable, answering every question my family asked from our history, facts about the culture, the food, etc. Gilbeat interacted with us, and made sure we had the experience of a lifetime.
- 94tiffanyr00Ghana TripMy family and I traveled to Ghana the last week of July and had an amazing guide during our stay. My favorite part of the trip was cape coast, cooking and authentic meal with my family and being able to meet some children at the local school. Gilbeat our guide made sure we didn't miss anything even with our hectic schedule. I would recommend this tour and Gilbeat if traveling to Ghana I will for my next trip
- WhereisImani00Amazing time!My family and I had a great time. Gilbert, shared a lot of information and helped make the trip very special. We ate great food, met amazing people. The cooking class and the cape coast beach resort were two of my highlights! I don’t usually book tours but this one couldn’t be passed on!
- tamw4000An Amazing Experience!I can’t say enough good things about the experience that Continent Tours put together for our family. Our tour was carefully and purposefully curated with amazing experiences. Our tour guide Gilbeats and our driver were friendly, kind, and very knowledgeable. We toured 3 cities in 8 days and got to experience what I feel is the best of each. I would most definitely recommend that anyone who is looking to visit Africa work with Continent Tours. ❤️
- O7413HLkevinw00Our pilgrimage to GhanaThis trip was excellent. Gilbert our tour guide was great he was really knowledgeable and explained things in great detail. My family and I learned so much about the history and culture of Ghana and we do plan to visit again
- maureenhD6905SV00Overall accommodationMy husband Michael and I, Maureen would like to thank you for setting us with your expert tour guides Abou Dakar In Senegal and Martin in Accra, Ghana. Their expertise, knowledge, and professionalism were outstanding. Thank you and look forward to working with you again.
- DHarris5740012 day Egypt/Ghana tourI planned for a group of 22 people to take the 12day Historic Egypt & Ghana tour. The Ghana. Continent Tours team did an amazing job assisting me with planning the year leading up to our adventure. Tina and her team were very dependable, accommodating and responsive to my requests. Upon our arrival in Ghana, they welcomed us home with cultural gifts. The Ghana tour team, Nii, Amarachi, Mike and Luis were all phenomenal. They were very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful when it came to navigating our way through the various tours and African markets. This tour was educational and life changing, all should experience. The Egypt portion of the trip was an experience. The tour partner group, Sam, Gigi, the security team and driver did a great job with making sure we had a very nice and safe experience. They were very helpful, accommodating and knowledgeable with this journey. The highlight was seeing the Giza Pyramids. I would like to have seen more about the black culture in Egypt. While I’m personally not interested in ever returning to Egypt; if it’s on your bucket list, do it! I recommend staying in new Cairo. I’m not interested in returning due to all the security required, while I felt completely safe with the tour team and security, it makes you wonder why so much security was necessary. I highly recommend working with Tina and her team. All were very professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. Thank you Tina and team for helping me plan and execute an amazing trip!
- live_love_laugh_7400Excellent Motherland ExperienceWe did the 12 Day historical Egypt & Ghana tour. Had an amazing time climbing to the top of the Great Pyramid of Giza and wheeling and dealing in the markets. Dinner on the Nile River Cruise was good. GiGi and Sam were awesome and accommodating. The food places were good. We had a bit too much falafel and needed to go to the mall for a burger. We were surprised about the level of security in Egypt. Having to have our bags examined each time we entered our hotel was a bit much. We even had armed security with us when we traveled through the town. Although we felt safe with him, it was concerning that he was needed. The hotel and staff was good. We wish there was more of a variety for the food options. We also would have appreciated a hotel with a conventional washer and dryer. The people were not as friendly as I thought they were going to be there in Egypt. I would have also enjoyed learning about Black Egyptians and not just the Middle Eastern Egyptians. Our time in Ghana was amazing. It felt like home. The people that live there felt like family. When we went in any establishments everyone was very friendly and accommodating. Our tour guides Nii & Amarachi were awesome. I felt very comfortable with them anywhere we went. Nii was very knowledgeable about the Ghanaian history and we learned a lot about the culture. Our bus driver Mike and support Luis were great. We felt very safe with them both. Touring the castles and slave quarters were very emotional and necessary. I think maybe visiting two would be enough. The third slave castle we visited was draining. We enjoyed the Slave River Site and connecting with our ancestors. It was amazing to walk those grounds with our bare feet and feel the energy. Learning about Kwame Nkrumah and his passion for Ghana and Africa as a whole was inspiring. W.E.B. Du Boise's Ghanaian contributions were enlightening. We enjoyed the different foods. The fact that not all of the food in Ghana was spicy. I did however think we are too much of the same food. Having more of a variety would have been good. After a while, we just wanted some fried chicken. The first hotel we stayed at was the best. The Movenpick us very much what we are comfortable with. Having the gym, spa, pool, bars, lounges, stores, pharmacy, money exchange, ATM, etc. was convenient. The Landcaster hotel was not the best due to the fact that it was under renovation while we were staying there. Lots of amenities were not available such as the gym. Maybe this place should be removed from the options until the renovations are complete. The Lemon Grass hotel was good. The only thing I wasn't prepared for was the lack of central air conditioning if you had one of the huts. Hot water and towels were limited. The staff was amazing and very accommodating. Enjoyed our time there. It would have been nice to have a buffet style breakfast option.
- Exploretime55500Journey to the MotherlandHistorical Tour Egypt and Ghana for 13 nights/14 days was amazing from start to finish! Big shout out to our tour hosts in Egypt/Ghana could not have dreamed of better people to share this journey with! Thank you all for making our trip to the MOTHERLAND so amazing! Until next time! Me da ase!
- dawnyalem00Return to the MotherlandOur trip was to Egypt and Ghana over 13 days. My family and I had such a great time on this trip. Our tour guides in Ghana, Ni and Amarichi, were knowledgeable and very helpful. Visiting the museums, learning more about the slave dungeons/castles, and the cultural performance on the final night helped us to connect back to our roots. This was a trip that we will not soon forget. We can’t wait to come back again and bring more family and friends.