Travel in an air-conditioned bus to all attractions and drop-off at travelers location.
• At 6:00am (flexible), your tour guide, will pick you up from your meeting point.
• The road trip takes from 6-7h depending on traffic.
We will be exploring the Western Region from the inner city to the village, the region is on the rise due to the recent oil production there. Attracting both locals and international visitors. We will be able to show you around and for you to discover the beauty of the region and its green scenery.
• Village of Nzulezo. The village on stilts, Nzulezo overlooks the Lake Tadane, and is entirely made up of stilts and platforms
• Bia National Park. Bia National Park is a national park in the Western Region of Ghana. It is also a biosphere reserve with a 563 square kilometer resource reserve. It has some of Ghana's last remnants of relatively untouched forest complete with its full diversity of wildlife
• Cape Three point. Cape Three Points is a small peninsula in the Western Region of Ghana on the Atlantic Ocean.The village of Cape Three Points is the southernmost in Ghana, and its beach is one of the most beautiful along Ghana’s West Coast.
• Visit Fort Saint Anthony . Fort Saint Anthony was a fort built by the Portuguese in 1515 near the town of Axim, in what is now Ghana. In 1642, the Dutch captured the fort and subsequently made it part of the Dutch Gold Coast
• Spend the day at the Busua Beach
• Take surfing lessons