7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains
By Simien Ethiopia Tours
Bale Mountains National Park is Located 400 km southeast of Addis Ababa and contains a spectacularly diverse landscape. The high altitude, afro-montane Sanetti Plateau rises to over 4,000 m and includes the highest peak in the southern Ethiopia highlands. This undulating plateau is marked by numerous glacial lakes and swamps and surrounded by higher volcanic ridges and peaks. The southern slopes are covered by the lush and largely unexplored Harenna Forest. Bale Mountains National Park is the ultimate destination for hikers, wildlife watchers, culture and nature enthusiasts, bird watchers and more!. This trekking tour is applicable in seven days and six nights of stay. Since most of our nights are in camping, all the necessary equipment are included. Beside Mountain guide, park Scout, camp Cook and mule Tender are also provided. Mules or horses carry all equipment including luggage.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bale Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Bale Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Goba
- Entry/Admission - Bale Mountains National Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46492P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains?
- 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains price starts from ₹ 1,08,501.38. Discover and book 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains cancellation policy?
- 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains?
- 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains is hosted by Simien Ethiopia Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Simien Ethiopia Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 Days to Trek Bale Mountains on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46492P15
Addis - Bale
Bale - Addis
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful service! Ethiopia is great.
We had a simply wonderful time with Simien Ethiopia Tours team. and would like to thank for your help in making it …
Excellent Ethiopian Adventure, wonderful Tour Company!
Second time Ethiopia (omo valley) My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience in Ethiopia omo valley for one…
Simien Ethiopia Tours, Life Time Experience!
We did a trip for 15 days in Northen Ethiopia including The beautiful Simine Mountains, Dankil, Volcano, Lake Tana…
The trip was great. It was perfectly organized. The manager did a great job on this trip. He arranged the trip acco…
Excellent tour company and great staff, 30 days breathtaking trip to Ethiopia!
Simien Ethiopia Tours, organized the most amazing trip for us – 30 days in total, beginning with a fascinating 8 -…
A great company to hire for your Ethiopian travel
We are just back from 3 weeks in Ethiopia, having arranged a custom tour for two people through Mihiretab. Our tri…
Walked for an hour or so visiting scenic points and hoards of baboons. The walking is not too strenuous and should …
Friend and I from Germany spent three days and 2 nights in simien national park with simien Ethiopia tours and must…
They organised a trip for my wife and me in the north of the country for two weeks. Excellent driver, very good car…
10 Days in the North (Historical Tour: Lalibela, Simien Mountains, Tigray Churches, etc)
Wow! What an experience! My family and I were lucky enough to find Simien Ethiopia Tours. After exchanging several …
Ty london Desig... D00
Amazing Tour Company
Many thanks , to Simien Ethiopia Tours their well ordered, punctual organization's, the accommodations were very Co…
11 day tour of the Northern part of the country
Fantastic scenery, history , and cultural traditions. Simien took care of every request, including nighttime local …
Once in a lifetime tour!
Mihiretab organised an amazing tour for me around Bahir Dar and The Simien Mountains. Everything was so well organi…
Simien tours is a very good and professional organization that made me had a great time in Ethiopia. They took me a…
Beautiful Country and lovely People
Ethiopia stole my heart . An open air museum in a magnificent landscape . It's a Beautiful Country with warm and lo…