View all photos (12)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Highlights • Explore Zimbabwe’s largest wildlife park, Hwange departing from Victoria Falls • See Painted Dogs and learn all about their conservation • Enjoy lunch at the Hwange Safari Lodge • Chance to spot elephants, lions, leopards, buffaloes and more Kick your visit up a notch with a detour to Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park, which is home to over 100 mammal and 400 bird species. You will get to see Painted Dogs (Africa Wild Dogs) which are among the continent's most endangered animals. Go on a thrilling game drive and meet most of Zimbabwe's local residents. Savor a wonderful lunch, relax and enjoy a cool swim as the heat of the day kicks in, followed by an end of day game drive.
- Transport to and from your hotel in Victoria Falls town
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Hwange National Park Game Drive
- Food and Drinks (Soft drinks, Lunch, Water and snacks)
- National Park fees to be paid at check-in $20 per person
- Donations to Painted Dog Conservation Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please inform your provider about any special dietary requirements.
- To confirm departure, a minimum of 2 guests must be booked. If you are a solo traveler, please contact our reservations staff and they will inform you when there is a confirmed departure available that you can join.
- The tour operates with a maximum of 20 guests per trip. Upon request, bigger groups can be accommodated.
- Be sure to book ahead for this tour, so that your booking runs smoothly.
- Hwange National Park gets incredibly cold during the winter months and extremely hot during the summer, so please dress appropriately. Visitors please avoid bright colors. Bring comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tamuka Travel
Very amazing experience
It was a very good, very informative experience. Trevor taught us a lot about the city and nature, he is a very ple…
Truly Unforgettable Experience but...
The tour of Livingstone Island and Angel’s Pool is one of the most amazing things I have ever done. The local guide…
Exciting & Great Photo Op
The Devil's Pool is a naturally formed/carved small basin with an fairly calm eddy of water right in between all th…
All the arrangements were perfect. Picked up and taken across the border to Zimbabwe on time. Simon was a great g…
Very Friendly staff
Staff was friendly, tour was awesome. Food was nice. Enjoyed myself. We had a great time. I highly recommend Tamuka…
Collection was on time and vehicle was clean, spacious and most importantly, aircon worked perfect as Victoria Fal…
Devil’s Pool in December 2019
The our was excellently ran while the guides were helpful and friendly I would have had a very complete excellent t…
a great day
Simon was our very patient guide, the visit to the falls was great, the craft center was not very interesting, th…
So much fun!
We had a wonderful time! I was so scared to do this but so happy my husband talked me into it. It was an unforgetta…
various tours with tamuka in victoria falls
we had a fantastic time in victoria falls. we joined many tours organised by tamuka; 4 days safari, walking with l…
This natural wonder was absolutely Amazing! The breakfast provided is very light. I stayed at the AVANI resort in …
Davil’s Pool and Livingstone Island Tour
Love the tour! Everything went smoothly. I highly recommend this tour and the company. They treated me like a quee…
More than perfect !
In a nutshell : completely excellent ! More detailed version follows... Before the Falls : Day -1: a very kind me…
Scenic flight via Tamuka
Everything was perfectly arranged, including pick up and drop off back to the hotel and we had an amazing flight
What A Great Ending to our Victoria Falls experience
On a trip with many unique highlights and fantastic experiences this was one of the really special ones. Riding on …
- Tamuka Travel
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999