Recommended by 95% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byWild HorizonsVictoria Falls Bridge
- Transfers (B&B's, Guest Houses and Hotels in Victoria Falls Town only)
- Gear( wet suite in the winter)
- Items of a personal nature.
- Visa Fees.
- River usage fee of US$10.00 per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 15 years (This can be flexible, at management’s discretion i.e. if the child is of the right maturity, strength and will fit into a life jacket properly then younger children are sometimes accepted.Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit, however Wild Horizons retain the right to refuse to take a client who is clearly going to be unable to cope with the rigours of rafting.Low Water Rafting
- Approximate Dates: 10th August – 25th December
- Rapids: #1 to #19
- Lunch: Lunch at Top of Gorge at Rapid # 19High Water- Rafting
- Approximate Dates: 25th Dec – 10th August
- Rapids: #11 to #23
- Lunch: Lunch is served at the top of the gorge at Rapid #23
- is controlled and manoeuvred by the guide using “12 foot-long” oars from the middle of the raft. Guests are seated in the front and rear of the raft and hold on to the safety line around the perimeter of the raft.
- requires the passengers to actively assist the guide in manoeuvring the raft through the rapids and the calm stretches, they are seated around the perimeter of the boat and all paddle, but do not hold onto the safety line.
- The walk in and out of the gorge is steep and rocky. The walk out is approximately 750 feet to the top of the gorge and requires a reasonable degree of fitness. There is cold beer, soft drink and water top of the gorge for guests.
- Photographic and video coverage will be offered on every trip to guests for an extra fee.
- Tipping is not compulsory. If however you would like to leave a token of your thanks, the following is a guideline:
- Guide: US$10 per guest per day.
- Other Staff: US$5 per guest per day.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had the time of our lives!! Our tour guide (Simon) was very knowledgeable and made us feel very safe out on the rapids. This was one of the most exciting things we did in Africa!! A must do!!
Date of experience: March 2020
The 13 of February,we had a fantastic guide by the name of Conrry (Jack-Sparrow), he did a great job of proper briefing before we took off,and he was amazing during the rafting tour.he is a perfect Match for the job,we all felt safe the entire tour.
Date of experience: February 2020
As a family of four visiting Victoria Falls in January 2020, we were a little unsure about what we wanted to do for the day - after taking in the Falls in all it's glory and spending a lot of cash jumping on a mandatory helicopter ride to see them from the air. However, when we…
Date of experience: January 2020
Incredible experience! I’ve rafted a few times before, but paddling down the Zambezi was the most epic adventure yet! The guides were great at directing and letting us know about each of the 19 rapids we went over. The most class 4&5 rapids of anywhere! The 1 day down during low…
I read the Zambezi is one of the top 5 places in the world to do white water rafting and all I can say is that we loved it!! - There is a walk down and up the gorge, it is fairly strenuous, but the guys there support you and encourage you to take your time, in our experience the…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Wild Horizons
Zipline for adrenaline junkies
Repeating the zipline after five years didn't reduce the adrenaline levels, I absolutely loved the guidance and the…
Very disappointed. We have paid Wild Horizon a large deposit for a trip, their borders are closed and the flights h…
This is more a relaxing boat trip than a cruise, but extremely good nevertheless. It was perfect for the day we ar…
Give it a try!
We had heard great things about this, so decided to give it a try! We did one of the earlier times as it gets HOT! …
Used for three tours... all excellent
Used this copany for hotel transfers, River Cruise and a Fall Tour. Can't fault them, reliable, friendly and helpf…
More of a trip than a cruise....
The river cruise is more of a trip than a cruise, a bit basic, but amazing despite that. It's the slight misnomer …
Got taxi here for $5 but you can walk if you’re ok after bridge walk. We had fabulous breakfast. Eggs benedict and …
Sunset cruise to end the day
Well orchestrated seating arrangement. We shared a table with couple married for 30 years who shared their wisdom
See the falls by walking past them from many viewpoints and experience both the sound and spray was a big experienc…
A very reliable tour agency
I sued this agency a couple of times and they provide a good service. You can use to do a walking tour in Victoria …
An exhilarating must!
My daughter (29) and I (56) absolutely loved the Canopy Tour at Vic Falls. In fact it was the highlight of our trip…
Loved every minute! Fantastic three nights . Great experience in a wonderful little town. Thank you vic falls.
Victoria Falls Canopy Tour
100% recommend this activity. Our hosts were very friendly and funny which helped make this experience something we…
Victoria Falls canopy Tour Zimbabwe
We had a fabulous time. The guides were very informative and careful. They addressed all of our questions and the …
Victoria Falls Zip lining
Good day . I had an amazing experience , staff were friendly and the whole place overall is out of this world . T…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 821 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe
What time does White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe start?
White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe on Tripadvisor
How much is White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe?
White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe price starts from ₹ 8,928.57. Discover and book White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe on Tripadvisor
What is the White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe cancellation policy?
White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book White Water Rafting in Zimbabwe on Tripadvisor