8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration
By Vimat Safaris Ltd
At the heart of the South Serengeti lies the world famous Ndutu. Offering consistently the best wildlife viewing during the green season, Ndutu is strategically situated at the center of the southern plains although the immediate area is blanketed with a forest of acacia trees. Since the 1960s, Ndutu had been a favorite destination for many distinguished authors, filmmakers and wildlife biologists. Researchers Jane Goodall and Hugo van Lawick used Ndutu as a base for much of their research.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Professional Guide
- Fully Game driving
- All Accommodation
- All transfers
- Entry/Admission - Ndutu Lake
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 294347P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration?
- 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration price starts from ₹ 2,91,592.42. Discover and book 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration cancellation policy?
- 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration?
- 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration is hosted by Vimat Safaris Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vimat Safaris Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8-Day Private Luxury Tour of Ndutu Safari Migration on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 294347P8
Tarangire National Park
Lake Manyara National Park
Serengeti South- Ndutu Area
Ndutu Area Game Drive- Serengeti...
Central Serengeti National Park
Mto Wa Mbu
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
My wife and I booked our safari directly with Vincent BC (before covid). From the outset Vincent has been genuine a…
Unique safari experience
We booked our 9 days safari trip with Vimat Safaris. It was a fantastic and unique experience. Everything was perfe…
This has been the best vacation we’ve ever had. Every aspect of our trip with Vimat exceeded our expectations! Thro…
Outstanding from start to finish!!!
If you’re looking for a professional safari company with excellent customer service, communication and experience l…
Excellent safari company!
We used Vimat Safaris for our 7 days Safari and private visit in the Serengeti and Mbulu areas in April 2022. Commu…
Fantastic and Amazing Experience
Vimat Safari's is a fantastic company to use to go on Safari. They provided great service! Vincent, VIMAT Safari's …
Excellent, professional, reliable tour operator
It was a trip of a lifetime and if I came back, I would definitely come to Vimat again. We got to see all the anima…
Very good tour
Vincent was very responsive and very communicative and catered to the different needs and requirements to customise…
do not hesitate
We found the site of VIMAT Safaris after some internet search. Our first mails to Vincent were always replied quick…
Best guide info/stories of any tour we’ve had!
Fantastic experience! Communicated via WhatsApp and operator kept us well-informed. Our driver was so knowledgeable…
Trip of a lifetime!
We are a family of 4, with 2 teenagers and selected VIMAT at short notice for the 5-day luxury safari (Lake Manyara…
VIMAT 8-day Tanzania safari (Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Parks).
Our (4 adults, 2 kids) 8-day Tanzania safari earlier this month with VIMAT was an awesome experience. The sheer n…
Incredible Tanzanian Safari experience with Vimat Safaris
My two parents, boyfriend and my two younger children (ages 7 and 5) enjoyed an eight night northern Tanzania circu…
African beats, One heart!
We booked 7 days safari from Vimat safaris. They picked up us in the airport, and from then they take care of every…
Warmest Hospitality & Amazing Organization!
I couldnt complain about a single thing. Our guide Daniel was very good to us and had deep knowledge about animals …