7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari
By Lifetime Safaris
On this camping safari, you will experience it all! Ranging from fantastic wildlife to impressive landscapes and meeting the local people. Included in the all-encompassing trip is a tour of the premier Northern Circuit delights like the Serengeti National Park Ngorongoro Crater and the Tarangire National Park. Adding some purpose to the sense of adventure is the remote and off-road expedition to the stunning alkaline-rich lake Natron.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accomodation according to the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Overnight stays in safari tents
- Meals according to the itinerary
- All mentioned activities
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking safari cook
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- Mineral water
- All national park fees
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Travel insurance
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, JJJF+QXJ, Arusha, Tanzania
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215968P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari?
- 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari price starts from ₹ 1,91,974.28. Discover and book 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari cancellation policy?
- 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari?
- 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari is hosted by Lifetime Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lifetime Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 Days Tanzania Budget Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 215968P5
Day 1 (Arusha – Tarangire...
Day 2 (Tarangire National Park –...
Day 3 (Lake Natron - Serengeti...
Day 4 (Serengeti National Park)
Day 5 (Serengeti National Park -...
Day 6 (Ngorongoro Carter - Mto...
Day 7 (Mto Wa Abu - Arusha)
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
3 day family safari in central serengeti
Our guide/driver Joshua was kind to a point that my wife thought we knew each other way back. Patient and available…
Amazing experience in Tanzania
An amazing experience thanks to the excellent organization of LIFETIME SAFARIS in particular of Verah and Baraka. M…
We had a one tour of the Ngorongoro. We were booked overnight at a very nice camping facility overlooking Lake Manyara.
We had a one tour of the Ngorongoro. We were booked overnight at a very nice camping facility overlooking Lake Many…
I had never been on a safari before, so I wasn't sure what to anticipate, but I was blown away. not just from the s…
4 days safari in Tarangyre, Serengeti and ngorongoro
I have Just come back from my 4 days safari and I couldn't be happier than I am! This esperience has been absolutly…
Lifetime safari was so amazing for my day trip with my friends we had fun as girls with our bff who was about to get mar
Lifetime safari was so amazing for my day trip with my friends we had fun as girls with our bff who was about to ge…
I loved the trip! We had a very good guide and saw the big five. Three days was the perfect amount to see everythin…
As this was my first time on a safari I did not quite know what to expect, but I was truly amazed. Not only by seei…
Beautiful experience on Kilimanjaro & Safari
We had an excellent tour experience with a trek on Kilimanjaro (6 day hike on Marangu route) and a safari (5 days i…
It was my first Safari but I think that better I couldn't find. Safari operators, price, guides, accomodation was p…
Awesome experiences with excellent people
I did both safari and Kilimanjaro with Lifetime safaris and I'm very satisfied! Awesome experiences with excellent …
Adventure of a lifetime!
Me and 3 friends had the greatest adventure of our lifes with Lifetime Safaris. We did both Mt. Kilimanjaro and saf…
Very Good experience! I really liked the guide and the introduction to Tanzania he gave us! Very nice food and beau…
Our guide, Charles, is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and friendly! With his ability to spot animals and his kno…
Great trip with an amazing crew👍
Baraka of Lifetime Safaris was very attentive to our wishes and of good advise. Well organised team on trip. We lov…