We offer very competitive prices with quality services, you will have a chance to visit most attractive destinations in the most best tourists Destination country in Africa. The guides and all of our facilities will make your safari memorable and remarkable.
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- All Accommodation and Meals cost from arrival to departure
- Transfer from the hotel to the national park gate and back
- Airport pickups and dropping during arrival and departure
- Drinking water, tea & coffee
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Olduvai Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Meserani Snake Park
- Entry/Admission - The Tanzanite Experience
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Arrival and Departure Flights
- Visa fees
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 223860P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 223860P5
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
pick up from Kilimanjaro...
Lake Manyara National Park Game...
Full day game drive at...
Serengeti Game Drive
Half day game drive at serengeti...
Game drive at Tarangire National...
Waterfalls and snake park visit
The Tanzanite Tour
About the operator
Joined in November 2019
#309 of 2,239 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
- 488rufusb00Great ResultJoseph and his team were excellent, from the airport to the airstrip! They managed everything with a group of 12 individuals in a very professional manner, which enhanced the safari's atmosphere. Daniel and Malaki, our drivers, did a fantastic job bringing us safely through every rocky route without ever missing an animal. We saw everything we wanted to see, including hippos, crocodiles, hippos, and leopards. Salutations to Oreteti, the greatest!
- J7925XNkristinap00Incredible tripIt was a beautiful experience with Oreteti Safari; my friends and I thoroughly loved it. We were able to learn about various aspects of Arusha residents' cultures and social customs, which were truly fascinating. Additionally, the Manyara National Park has several species that we have seen and heard heartbreaking tales about. We are really grateful to Oreteti Safari Limited for making our trip so wonderful.
- kellybN7216OR00Awesome time with my familyAs a family, we had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our trip to kenya, including the accommodations, African cuisine, and the tour itself. National parks are well worth visiting, and our guide was excellent.
- 926davisc00Suitable Trip for FamilyThe entire safari was enjoyable to me. We had so many enjoyable occasions. We saw several animals, and our drivers were really skillful. Everyone always made us feel secure. I heartily endorse the adventures with Oreteti Safari. We may learn a lot of interesting things from Daniel and Malaki about the wild animals that inhabit the National Parks. Additionally, Joseph, who was in charge of our Safari, taught us a lot. Please accept my sincere gratitude once more
- H5715VKdavidc00Fantastic tripExcellent ambiance, knowledgeable and personable tour guides ( Dennis and Matthew), delicious food, and gorgeous scenery and animals! Memories that last for years! I wholeheartedly endorse Oreteti Safari.
- 788claraw00Wonderful experienceIt was a beautiful experience with Oreteti Safari; my family and I thoroughly loved it. We were able to learn about various aspects of Arusha residents' cultures and social customs, which were truly fascinating. Additionally, the Mutura National Park has several species that we have seen and heard heartbreaking tales about. Thanks a lot The Oreteti Safari Company You add so much to our trip.It was a beautiful experience with Oreteti Safari; my family and I thoroughly loved it. We were able to learn about various aspects of Arusha residents' cultures and social customs, which were truly fascinating. Additionally, the Mutura National Park has several species that we have seen and heard heartbreaking tales about. Thank you.
- 514butlert00Wonderful experienceYoung Maasai-owned business has planned an amazing, outstanding, and lovely event. We traveled as a large family, and all of our wants and needs were more than met. We always felt secure and properly led. The guides were able to make our vacation memorable by making us laugh each day. We can't help but endorse Oreteti Safari! Thank you, we'll be back!
- 200bennetth00Excellent ResultWith Oreteti Safari, we experienced an amazing 10-day safari!! Field trips and in-depth cultural encounters with many tribes occupied our entire week! Our tour guide was exceptional and could identify animals at a distance of a mile! We took in more than we had hoped to see! The hotel was comfortable and clean. Thank you for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, Oreteti Safari crew! Strongly advised! Continue the wonderful work.
- 1990Christina00IncredibleWe had an incredible 8 day safari with Oreteti safari!! Our week was filled with game drives and immersive cultural experiences with multiple tribes! Our guide, was one of a kind and could spot animals from a mile away! We saw everything that we wanted to see and more! The lodging was clean and comfortable! Thank you, Oreteti Safari team, for a trip of a lifetime!! Highly recommended!!Keep up the good work.....
- jacobpfeifer00An unforgettable safari experienceI had high expectations for my trip to Tanzania, but the 11-Day Tanzania Wildlife Safari & Beach Holiday tour with Oreteti Safari exceeded all of them! Prior to the trip, the main point of contact, Joseph, responded quickly to all my questions, and provided all of the information I’d need upon my arrival. The tour was well planned out from start to finish, and everything was taken care of for the entire duration of the trip. I had a private jeep used for both game drives and transportation from park to park, rooms already booked at top of the line hotels, and all my meals covered. During the first half of the tour, we spent most of our time on game drives at four separate national parks. My guide, Ronaldo, did everything he could to ensure I had the best possible experience. He knew exactly where to go in the parks to see as many animals as possible in all different scenarios. I can’t even begin to list everything I saw, but a few that stand out are a lion killing a wildebeest, a cheetah and her three cubs, and a baby elephant splashing in the mud, and a couple hippos out of the water casually walking by a lion. This was my first safari, but based on my discussions with other people, Ronaldo was by far a superior guide. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the hotels where I stayed. One in particular was in the middle of the Serengeti with no barrier between my room and the wildlife. There were buffalo, zebras, and giraffes within feet of the door to my room! Further, all of the meals were taken care of and Ronaldo would pack to go lunches and coffee so we could eat during our game drives. After the safari, I took a flight to Zanzibar. Like the first half of the trip, transportation and my meals were all covered by the tour. This part of the trip was a perfect mix of touring the island and relaxing on the beach. I took a guided tour of Prison Island and Stone Town and took a boat out to go snorkeling. While on the boat, we also encountered a pod of dolphins and I was able to jump in the water and swim with them! In addition, I spent time relaxing on the beach and by the pool and even went out to the bars with some locals I met. All in all, this was the trip of a lifetime and I could not have asked for anything more. In my opinion, the service I received far exceeded the amount of money I spent, and I would highly recommend this tour to anyone. Ronaldo and Joseph both went above and beyond for me, and I could not be happier that I trusted them with my first safari experience. This is a time I will remember for the rest of my life, and I cannot wait to go back!
- Rob V00Oreteti Rocks! Best safari experience!This was our first safari and boy we lucked out by getting Oreteti Safari to take us to Masai Mara, Serengeti and NGORONGORO. The staff was amazingly friendly and knowledgeable. Guides knew exactly where to go to find Big 5 animals and they were always collaborating with guide via radio to catch any other actions that were taking place. We got to meet the founder and see why the guide were carry professional. Joseph has a vision to provide the best experience to his clients which his drivers/guides follow to ensure just that. If you are planning to go to safari in future, please reach out Oreteti and Joseph and they will ensure that you have the best experience . Thank you Joseph and team.
- ericgI226YE00Safari Guides that CareThis was our first safari trip and we were nervous about all the logistics of crossing the border of Kenya and Tanzania twice for our multiple tours. Joseph and his elite crew (Jeff & Ronaldo) were exceptional guides and drivers who took care of our complex logistics and made us feel at home in their respective countries. Their guide expertise allowed us to witness the big 5 and much much more. We saw the elusive Rhino (2), Giraffes sparing, and even a leopard as well which is very rare. I highly recommend Oreteti as the owner is committed to satisfying their clients. Gustafson / Vasavda Dec 2022 trip
- 984ralias00Once in a lifetime- experienceThe company, run by young Maasai, has organised an unforgettable, impressive and wonderful experience. We travelled as a big family and every need and wish got beyond satisfied. We always felt safe and well-guided. The guides have managed to make this stay an unforgettable one - they made us smile every day. We can only recommend Oreteti Safari!!! Many thanks, we will come back!
- M1756XCjans00Miraculous Experience in TanzaniaIt was already an adventure to land with a small airplane at Kogatende Airfield in the National Parc of Serengeti. After landing, we were warmly welcomed by the 3 Maasai, Joseph, Malaki and Daniel. We immediatlely dived into the wonderful nature of Serengeti and spent a wonderful week at various tented camps, listening to the sounds of lions of hyenas at night, tasting delicous African food, riding a magnificent Hot Air Balloon and getting as close as possible to the wildlife, Tanzania has to offer. Our drivers were knowledgeable, respectful and very safe drivers, with a sound knowlegde of Tanzanian nature- we felt well taken care of. Apart from Serengeti and the "Miracle Experience" Flight, highlights of our trip included: NgoroNgoro crater Lake Manyara Arusha City with coffee plantain visit Tarangire National Parc Whoever wants to experience the taste of Tanzanian wildlife and culture, with a professional and warmhearted team, should select ORETETI SAFARI. Until next time.
- frapHH00What a adventureOreteti Safari turned this trip into an amazing experience. In the Serengeti we came within a few meters of the animals. Our guides Malaki and Daniel have a good feeling for the animals. They took us to spots where we could see lions at very close range. We were also able to observe elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, leopards, hippos and crocodiles up close. Thanks to their extensive knowledge, they were able to answer all of our questions and tell interesting stories. In addition, the two are incredibly friendly and good-humoured people with whom you can also have serious conversations. Our further journey also took us to the Ngorongoro-Crater and the Tarangire National Park. The Tarangire National Park is rightly an insider tip, herds of elephants can be observed at close range. We stayed in camp lodges in the Serengeti and in selected lodges outside of the Serengeti. The overnight stay in the camp lodges was fantastic, a wonderful location with a unique view. The overnight stays in the other lodges were also spectacular. Oreteti Safari has made a very good choice of accommodation. At the end of the trip we visited a coffee plantation in Arusha, where we were able to follow all the steps from harvesting the beans to pouring the coffee. A lovely attraction. Joseph, who accompanied us on the trip and clarified all organizational questions, is a very friendly and open-minded man. He listened to our requests and tried to make everything possible. Anyone who is curious about African cultures and landscapes and is willing to actively participate in the organization has come to the right place at Oreteti Safari