Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The 3-day 2-night Tanzania budget camping safari will take you to Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and Lake Manyara National Park. It will offer you the chance to see a wide variety of wildlife amongst some of the most diversified landscapes in the world. Not only will you visit the unforgettable Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks, but you will also see the Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ngorongoro Crater is often called Africa’s Eden and the 8th Natural Wonder of the World. You will see huge herds of elephants and in season flocks of flamingos and troops of baboons.
Moshi – Tarangire National Park...
Karatu – Ngorongoro Crater –...
From Karatu to Lake Manyara...
- Round trip airport transfer
- 4×4 Custom built – safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Camping equipment
- Drinking water
- International & Domestic flights
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Jerry Tanzania Tours
AMAZING KILIMANJARO EXPERIENCE, WITH THE MOST REMARKABLE SERVICES
Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro was one of the most challenging and the most rewarding experiences of my life and it wou…
WONDERFUL TRAVEL EXPERIENCE! KILIMANJARO CLIMB LOW SEASON
We recently got back from a 6-days hike up the Machame route to the summit of Kilimanjaro. We traveled during the l…
TOP OF KILIMANJARO VIA MARANGU ROUTE WITH HUT ACCOMMODATION
One of the easiest routes to the top of Kilimanjaro, but have in your mind it is almost 6,000m elevation. The thing…
KILIMANJARO - THE NORTHERN CIRCUIT ROUTE EXPERIENCE
A wonderful & adventurous experience!!! Jeremiah and the entire staff made me feel like a queen. I could not have m…
NOTHING BUT EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE DURING KILIMANJARO CLIMBING!
We have just returned from our Kilimanjaro Climbing Trip via Lemosho Route and I have to write this review as the s…
We booked a 6-day safari with Jerry Tanzania Tours through our Danish travel agency. We were not disappointed. We…
Organised to hike the Machame Route and was put with five others in a group run by Gerry's. The trip was truly amaz…
Kilimanjaro via the Machame Route
An amazing experience all the way to the top via the Machame Route for 7 days! The trek was very hard and physicall…
Kilimanjaro trek and Ssfaris.
Just completed the Kilimanjaro trek - and made it to the top - the Roof of Africa. It was a test for sure. All that…
Climbing Kilimanjaro September 2019
We were a group of 6 guys ages of between 40 to 68 years old. All 6 of us made it successfully to the Kilimanjaro t…
Wonderful Kilimanjaro adventure
Climbing Kilimanjaro via the Machame Rout on september 9, 2019 became reality thanks to team Dani, Willy and Beny o…
Abdul Basit f00
We did a 7-8 day experience on the Lemosho route in the third week of July in a group of 6. It was a splendid exper…
After climbing Mt Kilimanjaro with a different company, my boyfriend and I went on the 2-day safari through Jerry T…
To the top of kili
We climbed Kilimanjaro with Jerry Tanzania tours. It was a great decision all the guides and staff were very helpfu…
Incredibly life changing!
I hiked for 8 days with Jerry Tanzania Tours along the Lemosho Route and the experience was incredible. The hike it…
- Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari
- 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari price starts from ₹ 97,164.49. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari is hosted by Jerry Tanzania Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jerry Tanzania Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days Tanzania Camping Safari on Tripadvisor