Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Stone TownStop: 7 hours - Admission includedTry to guess one spice or fruit from the other, from the crushed leaves, the fruit, shoots, vines and creepers crawling up the trees. Learn about their properties, their origins and their use as medicines and in food and drink. A visit to a spice farm village gives you an insight into local life and the opportunity to try some Swahili dishes, taste the fruits in season and try some spiced tea. Depending on the season you are visiting, you can find anything from vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric, lemon grass, cloves, ylang-ylang, cumin, garlic, ginger, coriander, pepper, allspice, tamarind, chilli, oregano and more! Fruits can include banana, pineapple, jackfruit, custard fruit, oranges, star fruit, tangerine, passion fruit, mango, avocado, pear, papaya, grapefruit and many others.Read more
- tropical fruit tasting
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- 1.Items of personal nature and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bohobe Travel and Tours
Very good expérience
It was a good experience. The guide explains very well the animals’ life. It was not expansive. I recommand it
Advice bohobe agency
Nice experience with BOHOBE Agency. The parc was beautiful with many animals (giraphs, elephants, zebras, zimpalas,…
Exceptional experience, minimal Covid-19 risk
Much more than a safari travel agency, Bohobe travels and Abraham, its owner, really take you to another level in d…
Fantastic 4 days trip
We booked a customized safari - 2 days in Mikumi for animals watching with a overnight stay in a lodge inside the p…
Wonderful experience !
The safari with Bohobe Travel&Tours was just a wonderful and amazing experience. We had such a great time my friend…
Hello Abraham, it's time to say thankyou for your kind service and for the great hospitality. We enjoyed this tri…
We were two friends traveling together and decided to do a safari with Bohobe Travels for three days. Abraham picke…
Bohobe travel agence safari Mikumi
Hi, It was very good, Tumu was very professional and kind with us. The transport was ok the both driver very good a…
A good deal for a budget safari
Positive sides were the very lovely accommodation, in the middle of nature with nice facilities, good food, the own…
SAFARI 3DAYS/2NIGHTS MIKUMI NATIONAL PARK
We landed at Dar es Salaam airport and we spent three exceptional days in Mikumi thanks to Bohobe travel and Tours.…
Perfect day with all team. My 3 years old son was very excited to see all this animals. The team make their best to…
The Real Africa in the land of peace
I Am italian and I enjoyed with other 3 friends the extraordinary experience of Safari Bohobe in Mikumi. About 4 ho…
Great Safari in Mikumi with bohobetravels
My friends and I were impressed by the beauty of this park. So many animals to see. A big thanks to bohobetravels f…
Had a fantastic time at Mikumi, great service by our guide, very good quality food and accommodation, 100% recommen…
We were two people doing this 3 day safari, and we had an amazing time with Abraham and Abeid. I would recommend th…
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Zanzibar Spice Tour
What time does Zanzibar Spice Tour start?
Zanzibar Spice Tour will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Zanzibar Spice Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Zanzibar Spice Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zanzibar Spice Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Zanzibar Spice Tour?
Zanzibar Spice Tour price starts from ₹ 8,108.63. Discover and book Zanzibar Spice Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Zanzibar Spice Tour cancellation policy?
Zanzibar Spice Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zanzibar Spice Tour on Tripadvisor