This activity Bladi by Air offers the most authentic balloon flight experience in front of the Atlas Mountains and with incredible views of the Berber villages, the great valleys and the wadies. The different colors of the diversified landscape will leave you breathless.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-65, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- The France coffee will be picked up at djemaa fna square
- Marrakesh, Morocco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220119P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Bladi by air?
- Bladi by air price starts from ₹ 18,107.48. Discover and book Bladi by air on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bladi by air cancellation policy?
- Bladi by air cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bladi by air on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bladi by air?
- How much time do I need for Bladi by air?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Bladi by air on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220119P5
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Tours Aladdina Viajeros
Joined in November 2019
#41 of 326 Food & Drink in Marrakech
- 869hassanec00Thank you!!An nice tour informative, also is very interesting and a fascinating tour. Our guide was a knowledgeable and patient, we were thrilled to explore the cultural sites and labyrinth of alleys in the old town. Just thank you very much for teaching us about Marrakesh city.. His rich history and showing us great places to eat and shop. Thank you Aladdina.
- najiaac00Very Glad. :)My husband , Daughter and myself took the half day tour on our first full day in Marrakesh. We didn't want to miss a single aspect of this amazing city, He spoke excellent c English and explained so much about the city its history and so much more . Thoroughly excellent value for money we were in a group of 9 in total . We learnt so much in our three hours and so glad we did the tour . 10/10 from my family and thank you guide.
- Yastinn198400Recommended 10Very nice tour, Aladdina gave us to choose which type of tour we want, we chose to walk through many shops and businesses, apart from doing a small tour of the city. If you have few days and want to take advantage of your day, there goes your tour, where you They will recommend many places to eat or visit, recommended.
- Eleonora A00An agency to discover authentic MoroccoThanks to Aladdina Viajeros I was able to discover the truest part of Morocco. My guide was Kamelia, a capable, prepared and welcoming professional (she speaks perfectly spanish, french, italian and arabic language), able to convey her love for Morocco, the history and traditions of this country. Thanks to Aladdina Viajeros I was able to have wonderful experiences that I would never have had on my own. The agency organizes tours for all tastes, never banal and always studied in detail. When I’ll come back to Morocco, I will choose this agency again.
- lily238900Great trips and activitiesIt was a wonderful experience with food and traditions family Moroccan ,I recommend dealing with this company because it is reliable and they have branches and professionals. Thank you Tours Aladdina Viajeros
- ismaylelidrissi00thanks kamelia and Reda!!!A wonderful city, with many things to discover, with a fantastic history and delicious architecture, something different that we don't see in Europe, simplicity and complexity at the same time, thanks guides Reda and kamelia
- mariebN4204YX005 stars because I can't give 100.thanks to kamelia we have taken a nice tour of essaouira, the old town, the port, strolling through the history left by different civilizations, food and walks, and the aroma of the sea, if you want to have a good time this is your place . Recommended, I give it 5 stars because I can't give 100.
- IsmaelR39600wonderful day with Aladdina!!We have spent a wonderful day with Aladdina we used only one day in the city and we decided to do it and the truth has not disappointed, we got to know the city, its culture, the port where we ate the best fish for a long time... We took photos of the streets and its alleys, and we had a lot of fun, we felt very safe and enjoyable, recommended if you have little time and want to make the most of it. Thank you Kamelia and your staff.
- mohamedbJ6480QZ00Brilliant Walking Tour with AladdinaFree Walking Tour of the City of Marrakech Brilliant walking tour with Aladdina... this morning. She is a mine of information about this beautiful city and she also gave us a lot of advice about the souk, places to eat, places of entertainment... It has been a pleasure to be with you. ! Thanks Aladdin.
- 451ghaliba00wish I could give 10 stars!This was a great way to start our trip to morocco starting with marrakesh, aladdin (kamelia) went out of her way to make us feel welcome and was very knowledgeable about the city and the culture and food. You could tell she had a deep knowledge of marrakesh and customized the tour to our interests (we were interested in the city's arts, buying a couple of handmade rugs, and not only did she go out of her way to show us some of the galleries she was familiar with). but she introduced us to local artists who were her personal friends). We got along so well that we followed her the next day to go through her cosmetic workshop and the process of making the traditional rugs, where we were once again very warmly received. Although our time here was short, we feel we have found a lasting friendship with kamelia and a very nice personal connection. I feel very lucky to have had such a wonderful person as a guide; He really made us feel like family. I would recommend this tour to anyone interested in history, art, architecture, and the beautiful city. Thank you!
- ismaylelidrissi00excellentExcellent tour with kamelia Lots of interesting historical and cultural facts, and great tips about where to eat and drink which was much appreciated. 10/10.
- B1322LUmohamedz00The best!!The tour with kamelia has been incredible...! He explained to us historical facts about the city, if everything where we can go out later on our own, Many places that we dream of seeing them. We pass through different places where a normal tourist could never find them alone, We also passed by several street food stalls, where I tried the best snails in the world... You can tell that our guide kamelia enjoys what she does, and makes us have a good time... She knows the city well... And it has made the tour very familiar and fun. We enjoyed the tour... Kamelia good continuation.
- _G3738YI00Marrakesh & Essaouira with Aladdina!I came across Aladdina Viajeros Tours while I was already in Morocco and specifically Kamelia, the leading figure of the office. Kamelia, as a Spanish - Moroccan, is familiar with both the cultures of Europe and Morocco and thus perfectly able to adjust the visiting program to the special interests of a European traveler. Confident, smart, joyful and with good knowledge of history, she skipped the crowded touristic places and introduce me to the real everyday life of Marrakesh and Essaouira. In a future visit to Fez or Tangier Aladdina will certainly be my choice for one more time. Many thanks!