View all photos (27)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver Speaking English.
- Standard Accommodation X 8.
- Night in Sahara in Berber Camp inside Sand dunes Erg Chebbi
- Camel Ride in Sahara.
- Local Guide in Fes and Marrakech.
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Dinner X 6.
- Lunch X 9.
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Morocco Sahara Desert Travel
London, United Kingdom420124
It turned out that we had the exclusive use of our driver, Hussain (or maybe Hassan? Sorry!) rather than being…
This company puts thought in your holiday
We had a private tour organised by Hamid, travelling abroad for the first time from Australia. Hamid made it easy…
New York City, New York1820
Morocco 9 Days Tour from Casablanca
We picked this organized private tour by Morocco Sahara Desert Travel, owned by Hameed. He was fantastic: speaks…
Well-organized 9 day Tour of Morocco "Far West"
We decided to travel to Morocco over the Christmas to New Year's period only in early November, which is quite…
Nice trip in Sahara
It’s an enjoyable trip. We were dancing, singing and watching stars in the whole night. We shared a happiness time…
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom10
A fantastic tour
Morocco is a country that has four seasons and many special view. This tour is worthwhile and I will recommend to…
A six-day trip to Morocco
Six day trip to Morocco all the way north. It started in marrakech and ended in shevshawan. Morocco is an amazing…
Really enjoyed the day trip. Few visitors to Telouet and the site is quite interesting. Ait Ben Hadou is also…
For first time visitors of Morocco I recommend this tour 100% . From start to finish it was very well organized .…
Excellent service and very professional
We had a great driver Abdul who took very good care of us. We had comfortable accommodations on the tour. I highly…
- Hassan II Mosque, Rabat, and 6 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071