This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
- Departure at 09:00 of the morning.
- Stop at the km 38 to make the visit of a traditional Berber house (locally the).
- Continuation on the road which curves by going up the greenery of the valley of Ourika.
- Stop at the last point gadroons of the valley the village of Setti-Fatma.
- One strolls to make the first cascade can be done in autonomy (to envisage 01:30 for this strolls).
- Lunch in a restaurant at the edge of the river.
- Towards the end of the day Return to Marrakech
Duration: 4 hours