Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days
By Restaurant Chez Ali
Discover the varied splendors of Morocco and see its major sights and cities. On this private four days tour you’ll see the High Atlas Mountains, oasis and Merzouga desert, Ouarzazate and Telouet village. Enjoy sunset while riding camels, see Berber villages, and stay in a desert camp. Discover a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou. This experience will be memorable for the rest of your life.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 overnights
- Camels trek
- Entry/Admission - Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Draa Valley
- Entrances fee
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah du Pacha el Glaoui
- Entry/Admission - Musee Theatre Memoire de Ouarzazate
- Entry/Admission - Roses Valley
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Any accessible hotel/ryad/adress by minivan. Other places should be communicate with the manager in WhatsApp
- Koutoubia, Medina Jamaa El Fena, Marrakech 40000, Morocco Koutoubia Mosque
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58525P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days?
- How much is Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days?
- Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days price starts from ₹ 38,251.55. Discover and book Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days cancellation policy?
- Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days?
- Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days is hosted by Restaurant Chez Ali. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Restaurant Chez Ali on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kasbahs & Desert adventure from Marrakech for 4 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 58525P19
Marrakech - Touama - Tichka pass...
Ait ben haddou - Todra gorges -...
Merzouga - Draa valley -...
Ouarzazate - Marrakech
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Disappointing on every level.
The food was poor, the staff surly and the show was crap. Drinks were supposed to be included but weren't. Paid in …
Great Bedouin Experience
The charge of Bedouin Horsemen in full-flight was the highlight of the evening, showing off all their skills. The …
Avoid this tourist trap
Pure fake Disneyland style. Food eateble but pretty low level. Usual tourist trap were this time we fall in. Marrak…
We came to Cher Ali with our colleagues doctors from the Arab congress. It was a wonderful experience. Our colleagu…
overall good & fun
Nice experience, very folk and funny. Apart from that, it is 100% a Theme Park and everything is clearly as scenogr…
Great show. Very good food. Only did not like the driver managing the visit, asking for euros right at the arrival …
Disappointing - Stay Away! (I wish I had checked Trip Advisor)
Food was basic but, plentiful; bland but, significant. The dancing was like watching your grandma and grandpa at we…
Save yourself....go somewhere else.
Don't bother. Terrible food, bored "singers" and dancers and a show that was so bad it was funny. The only good poi…
i would like to come back and RECOMMEND for you!
it was very magic time to see Moroccan traditional folklore and vibe. restaurant is sooo big and wonderful construc…
Don't waste your money
I'm not quite sure where to begin with this place, other than don't waste your time. $50 USD per person for an ave…
Not happy with the employee's attitude. Soup was not up to standards. Overpriced payment was requested before serv…
Excellent experience and a good taste of the Moroccan tradition. The best is the atmosphere that is lived in this e…
Complete waste of money. Singer's and dancers were so bored. The lamb was dry. Funniest part was old man on a donke…
Amazing place and an experience of a life time
1001 nights with a great Moroccan hospitality ,tasty five course meal ,fantastic entertainment,,loved the tradition…
Teresa Jane L00
On arrival, the venue looked amazing - very impressive. As we made our way through the grounds, there were differen…