Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This a great experience and great opportunity as you are in Marrakech to explore Atlas mountains and see how Berbers spending their life and their daily activities. Enjoy a great walk around Berber villages, enjoy a home made meal. See the highest peak in North Africa mount Toubkal 4167m see it from distance.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1High Atlas MountainsStop: 4 hours - Admission includedEscape from crazy city of Marrakech and driver 90mn to high Atlas mountains to enjoy a great walk around Berber villages and see how local people spending their day. Enjoy a very delicious home made lunch. ITINERARY: One Day Excursion to the High Atlas Mountains (Imlil) Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Marrakech at 8am. Travel south of the city via Tahnaout;Asni: STOP for camel ride about 1 hour before you continue driving to reach a small Berber village called Imlil. Meet your local guide. The journey to Imlil takes about 1 hour. After a welcoming Berber tea, your guide will take you to visit the Berber villages, and cross the Ait Mizan valley to go to a traditional gite (guesthouse) for a home-cooked lunch. Enjoy the beautiful views of green terraces of barley, the still quietness of the valley, and the therapeutic sound of the flowing river: something the city dwellers would want to remember forever. You will have the chance to see the highest peak in northern Africa, Jbel Toubkal (4167meters). In the evening our driver will bring you back to Marrakech.Read more
- lunch,transport, guide,camel ride all included
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Walking equipment but you can always rent in in place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Omar Adventures
Great tourism company and great trip
Omar was able to help us with a great personalized tourism package in several cities in Morocco. He was always worr…
Bad impression of Omar, but the guide and driver were great
Hassan the driver was friendly and trustworthy. Lissan (not sure how to spell, sorry!) our walking guide was very n…
Best customer service and best travel guide ever
I reached out to Omar, the owner, via text message. He was very responsive and very flexible. We put together the b…
Great tour in Morocco
We spent an amazing 2 weeks with Omar touring Morocco. We were traveling with our 4 kids all in different age grou…
Great experience in Morocco with Omar
Travelled for two weeks in Morocco with Omar as our guide. Had a fantastic time. Omar is a brilliant guide - fun, k…
Amazing Highlights of Morocco Trip
What an amazing week spent in Morocco travelling from Casablanca to Marrakech with our brilliant guide Omar! Omar …
The land, the people, the culture, the food, all AMAZING, and our guide Omar, SUPERB!
Omar led a group of us from Australia, Scotland, US, Canada and Germany for a week-long our of Morocco, and we grea…
I had an amazing time traveling through Morocco with our guide Omar. I highly recommend a tour with Omar, he’s very…
Awesome trip climbing Toubkal and the visiting the Sahara
Omar went out of his way to make sure we had the perfect trip - everything was thoroughly well organised. The guide…
Morocco & the Atlas Mountains
A group of friends and I did a trail hike through the beautiful Atlas Mountains near Marrakech with Omar as our gui…
Awesome Tour Guide
I spent a little over two weeks travelling around Morocco and had a wonderful time. Omar really made the trip enjoy…
Wouldn’t Want Anyone Else to Show Me Beautiful Morocco!
Omar is an amazing with guide with a fantastic personality. Travelled around Morocco with him for a little over two…
Best trip ever!
There was 15 of us in a group from Canada. I’m a travel agent and have been on many tours but will be hard to top o…
My friends and I spent 10 days with Omar going around Morocco. I can honestly say he's been one of the best tour gu…
Fabulous Trip. Amazing Tour Guide.
Where do I begin... My trip to Morocco was amazing and what made it even better was my fabulous tour guide, Omar. T…
- Duration: 4–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 6,409 travellers!
from ₹9,088.69* ₹12,118.25
Popular: Booked by 857 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion
What time does day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion start?
day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion on Tripadvisor
How much is day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion?
day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion price starts from ₹ 2,976.19. Discover and book day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion on Tripadvisor
What is the day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion cancellation policy?
day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion on Tripadvisor
Which company provides day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion?
day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion is hosted by Omar Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Omar Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book day trip from Marrakech to Atlas mountains.Three valley excursion on Tripadvisor