per group (up to 5)
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Food & Drinks, Admission, Equipment Rental Fees
- Not available for guests with check-in luggage. Guests with check in luggage must book Your Private First/Last Day Tours.
- City and County Beach Parks are not available on Sundays or Public Holidays
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Iolani Palace
- Entry/Admission - Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Marketplace
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Waikele Premium Outlets
- Entry/Admission - Bishop Museum
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Beach
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Guests must confirm any applicable flight/cruise/hotel information. We can also service most legal Vacation rentals. However, certain neighborhoods do not allow commercial vehicles, in which case a close pickup/drop-off location will be arranged.
- Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii Guests must confirm any applicable flight/cruise/hotel information. We can also service most legal Vacation rentals. However, certain neighborhoods do not allow commercial vehicles, in which case a close pickup/drop-off location will be arranged.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Pier 2, 10 & 11
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66288P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Include any activity, pick up/drop off requests at checkout.
- Arizona Memorial Tickets must be reserved via recreation.gov in advance.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all policies listed on our website apply
- Only collapsable wheelchair 50 lbs or less.
- Must be able to physically enter/exit vehicle unassisted.
- Please clear any wheelchairs/strollers in advance.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours?
- How much is Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours?
- Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours price starts from ₹ 48,707.11. Discover and book Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours cancellation policy?
- Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours?
- Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours is hosted by Halia Tours and Transportation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Halia Tours and Transportation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Your Private Pearl Harbor Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 66288P4
- You'll start atOahuOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pearl Harbor National MemorialStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2USS Arizona MemorialStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3Battleship Missouri MemorialStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Pearl Harbor Aviation MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6King Kamehameha StatueStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Iolani PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Nu’uanu PaliStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & MarketplaceStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Diamond Head State MonumentStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 5 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Oahu Last Day tour
Michael was a terrific tour guide. We have been to Oahu many times and just wanted to spend 6 hours doing anything …
This tour was the best day of our vacation. They are very flexible you can plan what places you’d like to see and h…
Best Tour Guide Ever!!!
Michael was an amazing tour guide. He picked us up from our cruise ship and drove us to Diamond Head. He hiked it…
My trip around Oahu
Michael is a great guide. He was both friendly and helpful. He knew a lot about Hawaii. He helped us a lot on ou…
Great Day on Oahu With Michael!
We saw so much beauty in a way that was highly personalized and away from the crowds. Michael completely tailored t…
Great Day Trip to Oahu
We flew over from Maui for one day to visit Oahu and this tour was fantastic. It was just earlier this week (Octo…
Never to be forgotten tour of Oahu
What a big day we had, we finally took the tour which we had booked in 2019 before the world came crashing down. I …
Unforgettable multi day tour of Oahu !
I was organizing a trip for my parents and having never to been to Hawaii before myself, I was looking for someone …
Best time ever
Michael was a wonderful tour guide! He was very kind, loving, funny, helpful, understanding, knowledgeable, enterta…
First Girls Trip to Hawaii
We had an absolutely amazing time with Michael as our tour guide for the Circle Island Tour. He is so knowledgeable…
Excellent services and Michael is amazing!!!
Michael was absolutely amazing! He was extremely knowledgeable, personable, and very considerate! He even bought my…
Don’t look elsewhere for a tour guide!
Michael was nothing short of amazing! His flexibility, patience and attention to detail was outstanding. Loved his …
Real Aloha Spirit - Halia Tours
Michael Waters and Halia Tours are AWESOME! He's been driving our keiki to field trips during our after school prog…
Fantastic for Teens
My family loved it. I was working business in Honolulu all day and was confident in handing responsibility for my f…
Best Tour guide in Hawaii
We just finished a half day tour with Michael where we went to the Green World Coffee Farm, Waimea Falls, north sho…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
From the minute he picked us up Micheal made my experience fantastic, nothing was to much trouble and he bent over backwards to make sure we all had a magical day. I am a huge history buff and also an Aviation geek, my sister and the rest of the party not so much. Micheal organised for me to do all the things that I wanted to do and also made sure my sister and the rest of the group didn't get bored and got to do all the stuff that they wanted to do. Micheal is an excellent guide who knows the island well and knows all the ins and outs. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone that wanted to do a tour he is excellent in every way and will make sure you have a fantastic time and will work with you to make a tour that is personal to you. Thanks Micheal
Written 22 July 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you so much for leaving such an incredible review of Your Private Tours of Oahu, Hawaii. It was an absolute blast showing you folks around.
Written 4 September 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.