Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat. The “Plus” in this exclusive offering, however, means less people.
For those that prefer a bigger vessel whalewatching experience, but want a less crowded viewing environment, then this is the tour for you. Join the experts at Pacific Whale Foundation on Ocean Quest, a 65 foot, double-deck catamaran which will run with a maximum of 70 passengers. This gives everyone a spot at the rail to view our amazing humpback whales.
This Whalewatch is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Watch mothers and calves interact, see males compete for females, hear underwater whale songs – every trip is unique.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
Children under 5 are free. Children 5-12 are free (one child per paying adult)
• YOUR TRIP INCLUDES
• Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
• Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
• Reef Safe Sunscreen – Small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
• Filtered water
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
• ALSO INCLUDED
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice.