Arrive for the Afternoon Float 1:00 PM. Please meet at Climate City Brewing at 509 SW G Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526. Come inside and let the server or bar tender know you are with The Paddle Pub. When booking the trip and filling out your information please pre-select the two types of beer you would like for the float. Climate City will have a freshly canned brew waiting for you upon arrival. These are included in the fee for the trip. If you don’t pre-select you need to show up 30-45 minutes early for the trip.
• Nookie IPA: El Dorado, Chinook and Amarillo hops lend aromas of pine and citrus, balanced out with resilient oat, munich and caramel malts. 7.2% ABV, 80 IBU.
• Savage IPA: A knock-out of an IPA, heavily laden with Mosaic and Chinook hops over a light and crisp malt body,delivers a punch of delicious hoppiness. 7.0% ABV, 90 IBU
• Hyperion Porter: Tall, dark and delicious. A full-bodied porter packed with flavors of chocolate, roast, and a sweet hint of caramel. 6.5% ABV, 32 IBU.
• Rainie Falls Red: Deep copper color, malty notes of caramel and just enough pine and floral hop character to give this classic ale a Northwest twist. 5.5% ABV, 50 IBU.Citrodora Strong Pale: A robust pale, generously hopped with Citra and Amarillo hops, and finished with an infusion of citrusy Lemon Verbena. 6.9% ABV, 37 IBU.Yellowbelly Blonde: An easy-drinking crowd-pleaser, delicate malt and hop aromas blossom on the palate – gentle and refreshing! 5.4% ABV, 21 IBU.
• Wine – Select upon arrival
When everyone has their beverages in hand, you’ll head outside and load into the van. The group will have a five-minute drive to our launch point on the Rogue River. At the river, the guide will give a brief orientation on the boat and our river travel before everyone loads up, the back rests are put in place, and we start our two-hour float down river through the town of Grants Pass.
Once floating, our server will get everyone a pint glass for you to fill with your personal beverage out of the cooler. Once your beer is poured and snacks are being served, just sit back, take in the surroundings, enjoy your friends and love where you are. After about 7-river-miles, a few small rapids, and hopefully a few pints, the group arrives at the takeout for the trip. When everyone has made it off the raft the group will load into the van and return to Climate City Brewing, where we strongly recommend going inside and grab one of Southern Oregon’s best meals.