View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ogres Zilie KalniStop: 60 minutes -Zilie Kalni (Blue Hills) Nature Park in the Ogre municipality is popular with holiday makers, who lead an active lifestyle or just want a breath of fresh forest air. A splendid view opens from the 30-meter-high observation tower on the highest of the hills.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks & hot drink
- Transport by private vehicle
- Other costs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Snow must be at least 5cm. Tour will be approved just one day before tour!!!
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
We went with Riga Tours (Ingrida) to Lignate. Comfortable ride and nice, knowledgeable guide. We visited a Soviet…
Riga to Vilnius via Hill of Crosses
I took private tour for 4 persons from Riga to Vilnius via Hill of Crosses. Thanks for the excellent service of…
Very good organized by Jans and Elena!
Husky dog sledding was fantastic! ATV tour in beautifull national park. Nice local food. Good drivers in the snow!…
Individual old city tour
Our guide was Uldis. He is very experienced guide. We had an extreme weather for this tour. It was -5^C and strong…
Day Trip to Cape Kolka (aka Kolkas Rags )
Had a great day out to this special location with tour guide Maris. A very informative and likeable person. Jans…
Vilnius to Riga transfer
Our private transfer from Vilnius to Riga was perfect! Kristofer was a great driver - felt very safe! We visited…
Kemeri bog tour
The sunrise Kemeri bog tour was perfect! Uldis was an excellent tour guide: friendly, knowledgeable, and funny.…
Had a great experience: husky sledding
We had a very nice tour: husky sledding. It was very good organized and Jans was very friendly. The dogs are so…
Mazkeret Batya, Israel326
A great service and guide
Our driver-guide Oldeis, took us for a great tour and transfer. Oldeis was nice, interesting, with a lot of…
We had a very nice guided tour around the old city with our guide Uldis, he had alot of knowlege that he shared…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999