View all photos (27)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Slovenia ExplorerStop: 10 hours -Your surprise destination could be any one of Slovenia’s 300 castles and numerous churches, one of the many clear rivers, peaceful lakes and hidden waterfalls, or perhaps one of the ten thousand caves. You could be taken to a medieval town, an inconspicuous marketplace, or a quaint village. You might end up participating in a local festival or shopping at a village market. As this is a trip to the unknown, there is no itinerary for this tour, but rest easy, our guides do have a plan for you. The weather and other local conditions will play a factor in the planning of this tour, as well as local festivals and market days, and it would be useful for us to know your age and any special interests so that we can tailor this tour to your needs.Read more
- Admission and entrance fees (museums, churches, festivals,…)
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other costs (depending on the daytrip)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Children 6-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Ljubljana.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time, we will be in touch with you via e-mail or phone to let you know your exact pickup time.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Small – group tour – up to 8 people per van.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I did 4 tours with Slovenia Explorer and had an amazing experience in each one, led by passionate and really friendly guides. A very good way to discover Slovenia culture and heritage on small groups. Great moments with great people. I would definitely recommend Slovenia…
Date of experience: September 2019
Loved this day trip to Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle and Lake Bled! Tour guide Teja was fabulous. Small group, very relaxing and stress free.
Imagine this, I was trying to organize a tour for 7 people, including two elders, to Slovenia, from Venice, needing to leave and be back to Venice on the same day. I message Slovenia Explorer about 3 months in advance and they were the only company I contacted even remotely…
As a small group of four, we had an excellent day tour of surprises led by Damjan. Although the entire day was a highlight, two highlights stand out: 1. The (now closed) mercury mine in Idrija, to see first hand, the horrific working conditions of the miners. 2. The amazing…
Date of experience: November 2017
Read 9 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Slovenia Explorer
Lake bled and Castle tour
We had a fantastic guide with Sanda,she was so welcoming and friendly. She gave us a great experience and was very …
It ended up just being my wife and me on our tour with Alenka. It was a little cold and rained all day. That's ab…
Just loved Lake Bled
We self drove to Lake Bled and just loved the surrounding villages and mountains. What a beautiful part of the worl…
Nice half-day out
I joined the half-day tour to Lake Bled and Bled Castle. It was a small group in January - only myself, my parents,…
Alinka was a great guide
The Slovenia in one day tour that I did on Saturday, 29 February 2020 was amazing. Alinka, our guide did a brillia…
Well Organised Tour
Great / hassle free way to see Lake Bled and Bled Castle. The tour was well organised / efficient, ensuring suffici…
Lake Bled is a must see
We visited a number of countries and Slovenia was by far our favourite: however, nothing compared to the beauty and…
Awesome lake view!
It was a rainy/foggy day for our tour and my sister and I were the only two people on Nina’s tour. Nina was very g…
Excellent half day tour to caves and castle
We were advised that the caves and castle were 'must see' sights in Slovenia, so we found a tour that combined them…
Amazing places, great tour!
Hi, we made this tour with Tomaz, who gave the most of himself to let us spend a wonderful day. He is a real sophis…
I had a wonderful day with the lovely and professional tour guide Nina. Nothing I can complain abt! Would surely re…
Wonderful half day excursion to Lake Bled
Our tour guide Martin made the day extremely knowledgeable as well as fun. He was a perfect guide providing much n…
Predjama Castle and Postojna Cave Tour
Spent a great day with Tomaz visiting the Predjama Castle and the Postojna Caves.It was wonderful to see as much of…
Wonderful day with Nina visiting Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj
Our full day tour was everything we had hoped for. We found Nina great company and a terrific guide. She was very …
Fabulous Day Tour
We spent a wonderful day touring the Postjama caves, Predjama castle and the beautiful town of Piran with Martin. …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999