Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Spend time outdoors and cover more ground than a walking tour by going on this guided Warsaw bike tour. It’s a great way to tick off multiple city highlights in a short space of time, including the Old Town, The Palace of Culture and Science, Grzybowski Square, the Presidential Palace, and the Vistula Boulevards. No need to study a map—a guide leads the way and reveals local shortcuts.
- You'll start atStation Warsaw Toursul, Koźla 16/18, 00-228 Warszawa, Polandul. Koźla 16/18, 00-228 Warszawa is where our office is located. Please note there's a street with a similar name (Kozia) on the other end of the Old Town - check the address and make sure you don't get there!See address & details
- 1Station WarsawStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Krasinski PalaceStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Castle Square (Plac Zamkowy)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Presidential Palace (Palac Prezydencki)Stop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Grob Nieznanego ZolnierzaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Grzybowski SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Palace of Culture and ScienceStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Krakowskie PrzedmiescieStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Copernicus Science CentreStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Poniatowski Bridge BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 2 more stops
- Tick off many top Warsaw sights in a day, including the Old Town
- A bike tour saves time waiting for public transport
- No need to study a map—a guide takes care of the navigating
- Hassle-free tour with bike rental included
Station Warsaw Tours, ul, Koźla 16/18, 00-228 Warszawa, Poland
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Bike rental
- helmet (on request)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Rain poncho (5 PLN)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Krasinski Palace
- Entry/Admission - Presidential Palace (Palac Prezydencki)
- Entry/Admission - Copernicus Science Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should be at our starting point at least 10 minutes before scheduled departure time (these few minutes are necessary to adjust seats, get you informed about security measures etc). If you’re running late, please contact us so we can wait for you. If we don’t hear from you for 5 mins past the scheduled time we will consider the situation a no-show and start without you.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (rain poncho costs 5 PLN).
- Helmets are available on request.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- The participant must confirm a knowledge of Polish law of the road regarding bicycles.
- Drinking alcohol just before or during the tour is forbidden. If the guide responsible for the tour considers the participant to be unfit to cycle, s/he may refuse participation in the tour. Refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund
- Dress code: comfortable clothing and shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note our tours are held regardless of the weather conditions. In the case of rain we will do our best to make accommodations along the route. Please wear appropriate clothing. Bad weather conditions are not grounds for cancelling the tour unless they make it impossible or highly uncomfortable to walk or cycle.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a great trip to explore the city. Our guide was Gawel. He gave us a lot of background of the history of Warsaw. Everything fantastic arranged. I really recommend this tour! Best regards, Michel Moeliker from The Netherlands (Rotterdam)
Date of experience: October 2020
Oct 2020 review - Amazing 3+ hours bike tour. He cut our coffee break short (we were more than happy with) and took us to the beach and forestry area and his fav parts to chill. That’s the local spots we like!! Also ticked off the main attractions around Warsaw which was always…
Date of experience: October 2020
Great fun. Joanna was an terrific guide and made sure we had a good time along the way. I believe cycling is the best way to see this city as you would not be able to see as much on a walking tour. The combination of cycling and then pausing to hear about the various sights is…
Date of experience: September 2020
We had a nice biketour with Gawel. We learned a lot about the history of Warschau and we saw all the highlights of the city in 3 hours. He speaks English very well. He also gives you tips where to eat and what to buy. We would recommend Gawel!
Date of experience: February 2020
This was so good! Michela was an amazing guide with a lot of knowledge. We saw everything to see and learned a lot. A highlight of the trip! Book today
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Station Warsaw
We had a wonderful, informative and very interesting food tour in Gdansk with our knowledgeable and skilled guide, …
We had a very pleasant and informative bike tour around Warsaw. Guide Gawel took the time to even answer the most s…
My wife and I took this tour during our visit to Warsaw. It was one of the best things we did during our entire two…
I was only familiar with vodka in martinis. We had a nice evening with our guide. She had a nice table set with sna…
Fun delicious way to see Warsaw
We met our tour guide Ola to begin our tour. Ola is a friendly knowledgeable woman from Poland who has lived in Wa…
Gawel was amazing. Thank you for an amazing tour. This really opened my eyes to the magic of this city.
Warsaw Bike Tour
Excellent tour! Our guide, Eryk, was fabulous. He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable of the history of W…
Comprehensive and amusing bike tour
Me and a friend took part in the Wow! Warsaw bike tour with tour guide Eryk. He is very knowledgeable and has a goo…
Wow Warsaw bike tour
Having been on several bike tours in other cities of Europe, this one has been our favourite. Bike tours are genera…
Informative, authentic, AMAZING Polish food tour!
I booked this trip for my boyfriend's birthday because I wanted to do something different, adventurous and cultural…
Fantastic bike tour
A huge thank you to Gawel for our bike tour this morning. The tour was informative and also relaxed. Gawel’s know…
I had a great time and was surprised by the amount of food - seriously, you can skip breakfast - and the quality of…
A perfect and full quick view of Warsaw
We took the tour as a family of 3. The tour is indeed the perfect way to see most of Warsaw main sights along with …
This was the best food tour with the best guide! The food was culturally diverse in traditional and modern Polish c…
Wow Tour of Warsaw - a great choice for first time visitors!
Wow Tour is a great introduction to Warsaw's main historical attractions. Gawel was our charismatic guide. He was v…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 453 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,157 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
Mountain Bike Tours
Popular: Booked by 241 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group
Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group?
How much is Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group?
Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group price starts from ₹ 2,204.55. Discover and book Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group cancellation policy?
Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group?
Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group is hosted by Station Warsaw. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Station Warsaw on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Warsaw City Sightseeing Bike Tour for Small Group on Tripadvisor