On the first day you will be picked up from Balice Airport or Main Station in Krakow, you will start your city tour by electric car. On the second day you will visit Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau, it is whole day tour which gives you chance to meet the history. On your third day our driver will take you in the mornig to Zakopane- city in the polish Mountains, our guide will show you the city centre of Zakopane, and in the evening you will take part in sleigh ride with bonfire (this attraction depends on weather conditions). After that day full of fun, you will be able to rest and sightsee by your own, if you wish, we can offer you additional tour to Kasprowy Wierch or Thermal Pools. During your fifth day, our driver will drive you from Zakopane to the Balice Airport or Krakow city centre.
- transfer from Balice Airport/ Main Station to the apartment
- City tour by electric car which takes 1 hour (Old Town+ Jewish District)
Tour to Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau – be prepared that this tour takes 11-12h.
- Transfer from Krakow to Zakopane
- Guided tour in Zakopane including: Gubałówka Hill, Krzeptówki Sanctuary, Pęksowy Brzyzek Cementary, centre of Zakopane and wooden church in Jaszczurówka
- Sleigh ride with bonfire and sausages - if the weather conditions will be bad, instead of that attraction we will offer you 3h at the Thermal Pools.
It is day off to enjoy Zakopane by yourself or you can buy additional tour to Kasprowy Wierch or Thermal Pools.
Kasprowy Wierch is one of Poland’s most impressive mountains, but you don’t have to scale the mighty peak to soak up the scenery, we can offer you tour which includes ride to the top of this mountain by cable car. During this tour you will be able to admire stunning view. This tour takes around 3 hours.
Thermal Pools in Chochołow is the largest complex at Podhale, with swimming pools, saunas, steam baths etc. It is great opportunity to relax and enjoy all the facilities. You can spend at the Thermal Baths 5 hours.
DAY 5: - transfer from Zakopane to Balice Airport or Krakow city centre