Save your time and experience a private door-to-door transfer. You will be picked up wherever you wish in Prague at your chosen time by a qualified local English-speaking driver. Along the way you can choose to stop at 2 sightseeing places and explore for 1 hour each or you can stop at just one place of your choice and explore it for 2 hours. It is only up to you! Our travel experts have chosen the following sightseeing places for you to choose from:
• Kutna Hora - Make your trip unforgettable and visit Kutna Hora, a town of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you can discover the famous St Barbara’s Cathedral, the Sedlec Ossuary, museum of silver and mining history.
• Mikulov (city of wine) Chateau - Visit Mikulov Chateau which has welcomed kings, emperors and tsars during its almost 800 years of history! Mikulov Chateau is located on a quite high rock so it is a stunning spot to wander around the outside and enjoy the panoramic views, outstanding quiet gardens and winery.
• The Chateau and gardens of Lednice - Discover the wonders of the Lednice Chateau and its magnificent park, which is known as a Garden of Europe and is one of the treasures of UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage. So why not go off on a romantic escapade?
• Spices & Herbs Manufactory Sonnentor Cejkovice - Who wouldn't love the smell of flowers, spices and herbs? See, taste, smell and touch the wonders of nature! Find out how are the natural products manufactured and you can even buy some local souvenirs!
• The Technical museum in Brno - Would you like to discover original historic water engines, steam engines or the aircraft history and plastic modelling? Then stop at the unique technical museum in Brno and enjoy impressive exhibition of technology from clock components to airplanes.
• Trebic - The charming town of Trebic is well known for its Jewish Quarter and St. Procopius Basilica which are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Find out how does a typical czech city look like!
Relying on the assistance of our experienced private driver is less stressful and more cost-effective. For instance, if we think of all the time and tiredness involved in getting a public transport to travel or carry your own heavy luggage between the stations. We make sure you travel comfortably, safely and fast. Moreover, you have the opportunity to learn about the local culture and discover unique hidden gems along the way.
Our drivers operate with these types of vehicles:
1-3 passenger/s - comfortable sedan - up to 3 suitcases + cabin luggage
4 passengers - family MPV - up to 4 suitcases + cabin luggage
5-7 passengers - large VAN - up to 7 suitcases + cabin luggage
If you prefer a larger vehicle, please choose different amount of travelers in the booking form according to this description to ensure your preferred type of transport.