Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Old-New SynagogueStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Stary zidovsky HrbitovStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Spanish Synagogue, Jewish Museum in PragueStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Klausen Synagogue, Jewish Museum in PragueStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Pinkas Synagogue, Jewish Museum in PragueStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Maisel SynagogueStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Zidovske Muzeum v PrazeStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
Prague, Prague, Bohemia
- Professional local guide
- Private walking tour
- Entrance fees (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Fares for any required public transport
- Entry/Admission - The Old-New Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Stary zidovsky Hrbitov
- Entry/Admission - Spanish Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague
- Entry/Admission - Klausen Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague
- Entry/Admission - Pinkas Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague
- Entry/Admission - Maisel Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Zidovske Muzeum v Praze
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart/casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Treat yourself and hire Vadim for all your tours. He is extremely knowledgeable about all things Prague. We checked into our hotel and then went right to tour with him and it was a wonderful introduction to the city. Highly recommend!
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Eva is very knowledgeable on the history of Prague and surrounding area. She was prompt and very friendly. It's worth having a guide if you want to get the most out of your trip. I found Eva on trip advisor and regimens you do the same!
Eva was a wonderful tour guide. She was knowledgeable and fun! We learned so much and she shared so many places with us. All five of us enjoyed the tour so much! I highly recommend her!
Eva is the consummate professional. She is most knowledgeable on all the tours she did with us. We were a group of 6 and she was our private tour guide. These were the best tours we ever took. We all highly recommend her -you won’t regret it.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Eva Prague Tours
Tour of Prague
Eva was a wonderful guide — energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly. She has a strong grasp of history, architectur…
Full day Prague Tour
Eva is an excellent tour guide. She is very knowledgeable on the sites and history of Prague. The best parts of t…
Two Days of Private Touring
My wife and I toured with Eva for two days in Prague. Day 1 was with a driver and we were able to comfortably cove…
Private tour of Prague by car
Eva Adamova is a superb guide. She is warm, personable and knowledgeable about her city. She was very solicitous …
Photographic Tour of Prague
Eva is very professional and very accommodating to our requests. She took us to vantage points for the best shots o…
Tour of Prague
My associate and I had a brief window of time to see Prague following the conference we attended. Eva conducted a s…
Prague by Night Tour
Eva was a great tour guide- we did the Prague by night with her and would highly recommend this. She gives so much …
Amazing last day touring with Eva Prague Tours
Eva picked us promply at our hotel. Her driver Katrina was quite pleasant and competent. The main reason for our tr…
Amazing experience in Prague
Eva was an excellent tour guide for our school orchestra/choir trip to Prague.She was extremely informative and alw…
Good way to see the Prague castle and surrounding area when you have limited time. Good some good ideas for places …
Amazing Private Tour of Meissen and Dresden
I am so happy to have met Eva, who is truly such a wonderful person, very kind, caring, bubbly and hospitable. She …
Great leadership was really fun. Experienced a lot from city and culture. the 2 days in prague were very informativ…
Historical and Musical Prague
Excellent tour, very personal. Eva gave us many insights on life in Prague today and in the past. It was very int…
We had an incredible tour with Eva, she was knowledgeable, friendly and engaging with us. We truly enjoyed our tou…
Visit to Prague
Very pleasant tour of the Jewish town in the city. Our guide was very knowlesgable with lots of information.
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,629 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,091 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 102 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 350 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour?
How much is Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour?
Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour price starts from ₹ 8,810.71. Discover and book Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour?
Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour is hosted by Eva Prague Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eva Prague Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Prague Jewish Quarter Private Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor